Manpreet Kaura, and Shalli Ranib,*
| 1. Ricci, F., Rokach, L. and Shapira, B.Introduction to recommender systems handbook. In
2. Vinayak, S., Sharma, R. and Singh, R.MOVBOK: A personalized social network based cross domain recommender system.
3. Sharma, R. and Singh, R.Evolution of recommender systems from ancient times to modern era: a survey.
4. Jannach D., Zanker M., Felfernig A. and Friedrich G.Recommender systems: an introduction. Cambridge University Press, 2010
5. Guo L., Liang J., Zhu Y., Luo Y., Sun L. and Zheng X.Collaborative filtering recommendation based on trust and emotion.
6. Friedrich, G. and Jannach, D.Tutorial: Recommender Systems. InProceeding of the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Barcelona, 2011.
7. Azadjalal M.M., Moradi P., Abdollahpouri A. and Jalili M.A trust-aware recommendation method based on Pareto dominance and confidence concepts.
8. Cao J., Wu Z., Mao B. and Zhang Y.Shilling attack detection utilizing semi-supervised learning method for collaborative recommender system.
9. Mane, M.B. and Panage, B.M.Content analysis of university library portal: A detail study of Jayakar Library Portal, Savitribai Phule University of Pune.
10. Taylor W., Zhu X.H., Dekkers J. and Marshall B.Socio-economic factors affecting home internet usage patterns in Central Queensland, 2003.
11. Uppal M., Gupta D., Goyal N., Imoize A.L., Kumar A., Ojo S., Pani S.K., Kim Y. and Choi J.A Real-Time Data Monitoring Framework for Predictive Maintenance Based on the Internet of Things.Complexity, 2023.
12. Sharma, R., Vinayak, S. and Singh, R.Guide Me: A Research Work Area Recommender System.
13. Lu J., Wu D., Mao M., Wang W., andZhang G,Recommender system application developments: a survey.
14. Wang X., Zhao H., Wang Y., Tao H., andCao J.Supervised Prototypical Variational Autoencoder for Shilling Attack Detection in Recommender Systems. In
15. Moradi, R. and Hamidi, H.A New Mechanism for Detecting Shilling Attacks in Recommender Systems Based on Social Network Analysis and Gaussian Rough Neural Network with Emotional Learning.
16. Patel, S.R., Bhoi, P.R. and Sharma, A.M.Field-testing of SPRERI's open core gasifier for thermal application.
17. Freeman C.Technology policy and economic performance,
18. Zarrinkalam, F. and Kahani, M.A multi-criteria hybrid citation recommendation system based on linked data. In
19. Ghauth, K.I. and Abdullah, N.A.Learning materials recommendation using good learners’ ratings and content-based filtering.
20. Azizi, M. and Do, H.A collaborative filtering recommender system for test case prioritization in web applications. In
21. Nagarnaik, P. and Thomas, A.Survey on recommendation system methods. In
22. Raghuwanshi, S.K. and Pateriya, R.K. Recommendation systems: Techniques, challenges, application,evaluation. In Soft Computing for Problem Solving: SocProS2017, vol. 2, Springer Singapore, pp. 151-164, 2019.
23. Adomavicius, G. and Tuzhilin, A.Context-aware recommender systems. In
24. Wu Z., Wu J., Cao J. and Tao D.HySAD: A semi-supervised hybrid shilling attack detector for trustworthy product recommendation. In
25. Horsburgh, B., Craw, S. and Massie, S.Learning pseudo-tags to augment sparse tagging in hybrid music recommender systems.
26. Sharma, S., Gupta, K. and Gupta, D.Recommender System: A bibliometric analysis. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 1022, no. 1, pp. 012057, IOP Publishing, 2021.
27. Gupta D.A comprehensive study of recommender systems for the internet of things. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1969, no. 1, pp. 012045, IOP Publishing, 2021, July.
28. Uppal M., Gupta D., Juneja S., Dhiman G., andKautish S.Cloud-based fault prediction using IoT in office automation for improvisation of health of employees.Journal of Healthcare Engineering, 2021.
|||Babaljeet Kaur, and Shalli Rani. Are the Customers Receiving Exact Recommendations from the E-Commerce Companies? Towards the Identification of Gray Sheep Users Using Personality Parameters [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(7): 425-433.|
|||Kshitij Kumar Sinha, Manoj Mathur, and Arun Sharma. Suitability Index Prediction for Residential Apartments Through Machine Learning [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(7): 434-442.|
|||Srishti Bhugra, and Puneet Goswami. Exploratory Review of Machine Learning-Based Software Component Reusability Prediction [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(7): 452-461.|
|||Harsha Gaikwad, Sanil Gandhi, Arvind Kiwelekar, and Manjushree Laddha. Analyzing Brain Signals for Predicting Students’ Understanding of Online Learning: A Machine Learning Approach [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(7): 462-470.|
|||Rakesh Kumar, Sunny Arora, Ashima Arya, Neha Kohli, Vaishali Arya, and Ekta Singh. Ensemble Learning for Appraising English Text Readability using Gompertz Function [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(6): 388-396.|
|||Nittu Goutham, Karan Singh, Latha Banda, Purushottam Sharma, Chaman Verma, and S. B. Goyal. ShAD-SEF: An Efficient Model for Shilling Attack Detection using Stacking Ensemble Framework in Recommender Systems [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(5): 291-302.|
|||Pranshu Kumar Soni and Leema Nelson. PCP: Profit-Driven Churn Prediction using Machine Learning Techniques in Banking Sector [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(5): 303-311.|
|||Ramneet Kaur, Deepali Gupta, and Mani Madhukar. Learner-Centric Hybrid Filtering-Based Recommender System for Massive Open Online Courses [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(5): 324-333.|
|||Mahima Yadav and Ishan Kumar. Image Processing-Based Transliteration from Hindi to English [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(5): 334-341.|
|||Harshita Batra and Leema Nelson. DCADS: Data-Driven Computer Aided Diagnostic System using Machine Learning Techniques for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(3): 193-202.|
|||Shobhanam Krishna and Sumati Sidharth. AI-Powered Workforce Analytics: Maximizing Business and Employee Success through Predictive Attrition Modelling [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(3): 203-215.|
|||Bhagirath, Neetu Mittal, and Sushil Kumar. Impact of Real Time Fraud Prevention on Online Resale Platform using Machine Learning and Device Fingerprint Techniques [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(2): 94-104.|
|||Devendra Gautam, Anurag Dixit, Latha Banda, Harish Kumar, Purushottam Sharma, and Chaman Verma. Quality Enhancement of Recommendation using Improved Triangle Ratings [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(2): 105-114.|
|||Shikha Choudhary and Bhawna Saxena. Image-Based Crop Disease Detection using Machine Learning Approaches: A Survey [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(2): 122-132.|
|||Darius Muyizere, Lawrence K. Letting, and Bernard B. Munyazikwiye. Effect on Transient Stability and Analyses Resulting from a Cyber-Attack on Frequency Relay Device [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(1): 20-32.|