Priti Kumari* and Parmeet Kaur
| 1. Zhou, A., Sun, Q. and Li, J.Enhancing reliability via checkpointing in cloud computing systems.
2. Kumari, P. and Kaur, P.Topology-aware virtual machine replication for fault tolerance in cloud computing systems.
3. Buyya R., Yeo C.S., Venugopal S., Broberg J. and Brandic I.Cloud computing and emerging IT platforms: Vision, hype, and reality for delivering computing as the 5th utility.
4. Menychtas, A. and Konstanteli, K.G.Fault detection and recovery mechanisms and techniques for service oriented infrastructures. In
5. Hasan, M. and Goraya, M.S.Fault tolerance in cloud computing environment: A systematic survey.
6. Kumari, P. and Kaur, P.A survey of fault tolerance in cloud computing.
7. Saikia, L.P. and Devi, Y.L.Fault tolerance techniques and algorithms in cloud computing.
8. Zhou A., Wang S., Cheng B., Zheng Z., Yang F., Chang R.N., Lyu M.R. and Buyya R.Cloud service reliability enhancement via virtual machine placement optimization.
9. Sharma S.Enhance Data Security in Cloud Computing Using Machine Learning and Hybrid Cryptography Techniques.
10. Sun J., Du W., Shi N., A Survey of kNN Algorithm, Information Engineering and Applied Computing, 2018
11. Amoon M.,El-Bahnasawy, N., Sadi, S. and Wagdi, M. On the design of reactive approach with flexible checkpoint interval to tolerate faults in cloud computing systems.
12. Amin, Z., Singh, H. and Sethi, N.Review on fault tolerance techniques in cloud computing.
13. Ray B., Saha A., Khatua S. and Roy S.Proactive fault-tolerance technique to enhance reliability of cloud service in cloud federation environment.
14. Liu J., Wang S., Zhou A., Kumar S.A., Yang F. and Buyya R.Using proactive fault-tolerance approach to enhance cloud service reliability.
15. Zhao J., Xiang Y., Lan T., Huang H.H. and Subramaniam S.Elastic reliability optimization through peer-to-peer checkpointing in cloud computing.
16. Patra P.K., Singh H., Singh R., Das S., Dey N. and Victoria A.D.C. Replication and resubmission based adaptive decision for fault tolerance in real time cloud computing: A new approach.
17. AbdElfattah, E., Elkawkagy, M. and El-Sisi, A. A reactive fault tolerance approach for cloud computing. In
18. Wu Y., Peng G., Wang H., andZhang H.A two-stage fault tolerance method for large-scale manufacturing network.
19. Amoon M.,El-Bahnasawy, N., Sadi, S. and Wagdi, M. On the design of reactive approach with flexible checkpoint interval to tolerate faults in cloud computing systems.
20. Chinnathambi S., Santhanam A., Rajarathinam J. and Senthilkumar M.Scheduling and checkpointing optimization algorithm for Byzantine fault tolerance in cloud clusters.
21. Gupta B.B., Agrawal D.P., Yamaguchi S., andSheng M. Soft computing techniques for big data and cloud computing, 2020
22. Ejimogu, O.H. and Başaran, S.A systematic mapping study on soft computing techniques to cloud environment.
23. Srivastava, N.P. and Srivastava, R.K.Soft computing approaches to fault tolerant systems.
24. Monil M.A.H. and Rahman, R.M. VM consolidation approach based on heuristics, fuzzy logic, and migration control.
25. Tran D., Tran N., Nguyen G. and Nguyen B.M.A proactive cloud scaling model based on fuzzy time series and SLA awareness.
26. Bui, D.M., Huynh-The, T. and Lee, S. Early fault detection in IaaS cloud computing based on fuzzy logic and prediction technique.
27. Nazari Cheraghlou, M., Khademzadeh, A. and Haghparast, M. New fuzzy-based fault tolerance evaluation framework for cloud computing.
28. Rezaeipanah, A., Mojarad, M. and Fakhari, A.Providing a new approach to increase fault tolerance in cloud computing using fuzzy logic.
29. Rong H., Wang H.M., Liu J. and Xian, M. Privacy-preserving k-nearest neighbor computation in multiple cloud environments.
30. https://www.javatpoint.com/k-nearest-neighbor-algorithm-for-machine-learning, accessed on 2022
31. Mohammed B., Modu B., Maiyama K.M., Ugail H., Awan I. and Kiran M.Failure analysis modelling in an infrastructure as a service (Iaas) environment.
|||Sachin Aggarwal and Smriti Sehgal. Text Independent Data-Level Fusion Network for Multimodal Sentiment Analysis [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(9): 605-612.|
|||Sandhya Alagarsamy and Visumathi James. RNN LSTM-based Deep Hybrid Learning Model for Text Classification using Machine Learning Variant XGBoost [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(8): 545-551.|
|||Divya Singhal, Laxmi Ahuja, and Ashish Seth. An Insight into Combating Security Attacks for Smart Grid [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(7): 512-520.|
|||Shobhanam Krishna and Sumati Sidharth. HR Analytics: Employee Attrition Analysis using Random Forest [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(4): 275-281.|
|||Sukruta Pardeshi, chetana Khairnar, and Khalid Alfatmi. Analysis of Data Handling Challenges in Edge Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(3): 176-187.|
|||Geetanjali S. Mahamunkar, Arvind W. Kiwelekar, and Laxman D. Netak. Deep Learning Model for Black Spot Classification [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(3): 222-230.|
|||Richa Sharma and Shailendra Narayan Singh. Towards Accurate Heart Disease Prediction System: An Enhanced Machine Learning Approach [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(2): 136-148.|
|||Ali Wided. A New Load Balancing Algorithm with Fuzzy Logic Controller in Grid Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(12): 844-853.|
|||Sanjay Razdan, Himanshu Gupta, and Ashish Seth. A Multi-Layer Feed Forward Network Intrusion Detection System using Individual Component Optimization Methodology for Cloud Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(11): 781-790.|
|||N. Suresh Kumar, and Amit Kumar Goel. Detection, Localization and Classification of Fetal Brain Abnormalities using YOLO v4 Architecture [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(10): 720-729.|
|||Azhagiri.M, Shubhanjay Mishra, Shubham Joshi, and Amritash Srivastava. An Integrated System for Initial Prediction of Autism Spectrum Disorder [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(6): 504-510.|
|||D. Laddha Manjushree, T. Lokare Varsha, W. Kiwelekar Arvind, and D. Netak Laxman. Performance Analysis of the Impact of Technical Skills on Employability [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(4): 371-378.|
|||Chhabra Megha, Shukla Manoj Kumar, and Ravulakolluc Kiran Kumar. Intelligent Optimization of Latent Fingerprint Image Segmentation using Stacked Convolutional Autoencoder [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(4): 379-393.|
|||Naina Nisar, Nitin Rakesh, and Megha Chhabra. Review on Email Spam Filtering Techniques [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(2): 178-190.|
|||Gayathri D and S.P. Shantharajah. A Survey on Fusion of Internet of Things and Cloud Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(11): 946-954.|