Yi-Fan Chena, Yi-Kuei Lina,b,c,d,*, and Cheng-Fu Huange
| 1. Dalenogare L.S., Benitez G.B., Ayala N.F. and Frank A.G.The expected contribution of Industry 4.0 technologies for industrial performance.
2. Laney D.3D data management: Controlling data volume, velocity and variety.
3. Lin, Y.K. and Chang, P.C.Evaluate the system reliability for a manufacturing network with reworking actions.
4. Lin Y.K., Huang C.F., Liao Y.C. and Yeh C.C.System reliability for a multistate intermodal logistics network with time windows.
5. Huang, D.H., Huang, C.F. and Lin, Y.K.Exact project reliability for a multi-state project network subject to time and budget constraints.
6. Lin Y.K.System reliability evaluation for a multistate supply chain network with failure nodes using minimal paths.
7. Niu, Y.F., Gao, Z.Y. and Lam, W.H.A new efficient algorithm for finding all d-minimal cuts in multi-state networks.
8. Bai, G., Tian, Z. and Zuo, M.J.Reliability evaluation of multistate networks: An improved algorithm using state-space decomposition and experimental comparison.
9. Jane, C.C. and Laih, Y.W.Distribution and reliability evaluation of max-flow in dynamic multi-state flow networks.
10. Chen, S.G. and Lin, Y.K.Search for all minimal paths in a general large flow network.
11. Lin, Y.K. and Chen, S.G.A merge search approach to find minimal path vectors in multistate networks.
12. Lin Y.K.On reliability evaluation of a stochastic-flow network in terms of minimal cuts.
13. Lin Y.K.Study on the performance index for a multicommodity stochastic-flow network in terms of minimal cuts.
14. Da, G., Xu, M. and Chan, P.S.An efficient algorithm for computing the signatures of systems with exchangeable components and applications.
15. Lin, J.S., Jane, C.C. and Yuan, J.On reliability evaluation of a capacitated‐flow network in terms of minimal pathsets.
16. Jane, C.C., Lin, J.S. and Yuan, J.Reliability evaluation of a limited-flow network in terms of minimal cutsets.
17. Bai, G., Zuo, M.J. and Tian, Z.Ordering heuristics for reliability evaluation of multistate networks.
18. Yarlagadda, R.A.O. and Hershey, J.O.H.N., 1991. Fast algorithm for computing the reliability of a communication network.
19. Aven T.Reliability evaluation of multistate systems with multistate components.
20. Provan, J.S. and Ball, M.O.The complexity of counting cuts and of computing the probability that a graph is connected.
21. Ball, M. and Van Slyke, R.M. Backtracking algorithms for network reliability analysis. In
22. Zheng S., Jayasumana S., Romera-Paredes, B., Vineet, V., Su, Z., Du, D., Huang, C. and Torr, P.H. Conditional random fields as recurrent neural networks. In
23. Lin Y.K.A simple algorithm for reliability evaluation of a stochastic-flow network with node failure.
24. Lin, Y.K. and Chang, P.C.Reliability evaluation for a manufacturing network with multiple production lines.
|||F. Leo John, Jose Prabhu Joseph John. Randomly Selected Heterogenic Bagging with Cognitive Entity Metrics for Prediction of Heterogeneous Defects [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(9): 796-803.|
|||Yi-Chun Cheng, Yi-Kuei Lin, and Ping-Chen Chang. Reliability Evaluation for a Multistate Network with Time Attribute and Periodical Maintenance [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(8): 676-685.|
|||Angel Arul Jothi J and Razia Sulthana A. A Review on the Literature of Fashion Recommender System using Deep Learning [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(8): 695-702.|
|||Sanjay Kumar Ahuja, Manoj Kumar Shukla, and Kiran Kumar Ravulakollu. Optimized Deep Learning Framework for Detecting Pitting Corrosion based on Image Segmentation [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(7): 627-637.|
|||Balika J. Chelliah, Anand Sasidharan, Dharmesh Kumar Singh, and Nilesh Dangi. Collaborative and Early Detection of Email Spam using Multitask Learning [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(6): 528-535.|
|||J Akilandeswaria, G. Jothib, A Naveenkumara, R. S. Sabeenianc, P. Iyyanara, and M. E Paramasivamc . Detecting Pulmonary Embolism using Deep Neural Networks [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(3): 322-332.|
|||Jiali Yang, Jiarui Chen, and Sheng Li. Decomposition and Identification of Non-Intrusive Load Equipment Group [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 74-84.|
|||Wei Feng and Yuqin Wu. DDoS Attack Real-Time Defense Mechanism using Deep Q-Learning Network [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(9): 1362-1373.|
|||Zhifeng Zhang, Xiao Cui, Pu Li, Jintao Jiang, and Xiaohui Ji. Hyperspectral Data Analysis based on Integrated Deep Learning [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1225-1234.|
|||Minghua Wei. Pedestrian Re-Identification Incorporating Multi-Information Flow Deep Learning Model [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(7): 1027-1037.|
|||Shuo Meng, Jianshe Kang, Kuo Chi, and Xupeng Die. Intelligent Fault Diagnosis of Gearbox based on Multiple Synchrosqueezing S-Transform and Convolutional Neural Networks [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(4): 528-536.|
|||Yongquan Xia, Sihai Qiao, Qianqian Ye. Automatic Liver Segmentation Method based on Deep Learning and Region Growing Algorithm [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(12): 1900-1909.|
|||Xincheng Cao, Wanshan Liu, Bin Yao, Qixin Lan, Weifang Sun. Detection and Classification of Surface Defects of Magnetic Tile based on SE-U-Net [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(12): 1910-1920.|
|||Min Tao, Jiasheng Hao and Xin Jin. A Reliability Management System for Network Systems using Deep Learning and Model Driven Approaches [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(11): 1753-1761.|
|||Siyu Li, Shaoluo Huang, Yangyang Zhang, Lijun Cao, and Weiyi Wu. Deep Learning in Fault Diagnosis of Complex Mechanical Equipment [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(10): 1548-1555.|