Int J Performability Eng ›› 2021, Vol. 17 ›› Issue (6): 559-568.doi: 10.23940/ijpe.21.06.p9.559568
Ngangbam Phalguni Singh*, Sabbisetty Akhil, Ratakonda Vishnu, K. Kirit Redddy, B. Bhanu Prakash, and Shruti Suman
| 1. Zhang, L., Dabipi, I.K. and Brown Jr, W.L. Internet of Things applications for agriculture.
2. Navulur, S. and Prasad, M.G.Agricultural management through wireless sensors and internet of things.
3. Sisinni E., Saifullah A., Han S., Jennehag U. and Gidlund M.Industrial internet of things: Challenges, opportunities, and directions.
4. Ayaz M.,Ammad-Uddin, M. and Baig, I. Wireless sensor’s civil applications, prototypes, and future integration possibilities: A review.
5. Lin J., Yu W., Zhang N., Yang X., Zhang H. and Zhao W.A survey on internet of things: Architecture, enabling technologies, security and privacy, and applications.
6. Shi X., An X., Zhao Q., Liu H., Xia L., Sun X. and Guo Y.State-of-the-art internet of things in protected agriculture.
7. Huang W., Guan Q., Luo J., Zhang J., Zhao J., Liang D., Huang L. and Zhang D.New optimized spectral indices for identifying and monitoring winter wheat diseases. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 7(6), pp.2516-2524, 2014.
8. Thangadurai, K. and Padmavathi, K.Computer visionimage enhancement for plant leaves disease detection. In
9. Jhuria, M., Kumar, A. and Borse, R.Image processing for smart farming: Detection of disease and fruit grading. In
10. Husin, Z.B., Shakaff, A.Y.B.M., Aziz, A.H.B.A. and Farook, R.B.S.M. Feasibility study on plant chili disease detection using image processing techniques. In
11. Badnakhe, M.R. and Deshmukh, P.R.Infected leaf analysis and comparison by Otsu threshold and k-means clustering.
12. Al-Hiary, H., Bani-Ahmad, S., Reyalat, M., Braik, M. and Alrahamneh, Z. Fast and accurate detection and classification of plant diseases.
13. Zhang, C., Wang, X. and Li, X.Design of monitoring and control plant disease system based on DSP&FPGA. In 2010 Second International Conference on Networks Security,
14. Meunkaewjinda A., Kumsawat P., Attakitmongcol K. and Srikaew A.Grape leaf disease detection from color imagery using hybrid intelligent system. In
15. Phadikar, S. and Sil, J.Rice disease identification using pattern recognition techniques. In
16. Baranwal, T. and Pateriya, P.K.Development of IoT based smart security and monitoring devices for agriculture. In 2
17. Sales, N., Remédios, O. and Arsenio, A.Wireless sensor and actuator system for smart irrigation on the cloud. In
18. Kassim M.R.M., Mat, I. and Harun, A.N. Wireless Sensor Network in precision agriculture application. In
|||Yuxia Li. ACO-SOS-based Task Scheduling in Cloud Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(9): 2534-2543.|
|||Praveen Kumar Singh, Neeraj Kumar, and Bineet Kumar Gupta. Radio Frequency Identification: An Apparatus Instrumental in Smart ID Applications [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(4): 1073-1082.|