Int J Performability Eng ›› 2022, Vol. 18 ›› Issue (11): 781-790.doi: 10.23940/ijpe.22.11.p3.781790
Previous Articles Next Articles
Sanjay Razdana,*, Himanshu Guptaa, and Ashish Sethb
| 1. Bhushan, K. and Gupta, B.B.Hypothesis test for low-rate DDoS attack detection in cloud computing environment.
2. Khan M.A.A survey of security issues for cloud computing.
3. Modi C.N., Patel D.R., Patel A. and Rajarajan M.Integrating signature apriori based network intrusion detection system (NIDS) in cloud computing.
4. Idhammad, M., Afdel, K. and Belouch, M.Distributed intrusion detection system for cloud environments based on data mining techniques.
5. Abusitta A., Bellaiche M., Dagenais M. and Halabi T.A deep learning approach for proactive multi-cloud cooperative intrusion detection system.
6. Samriya, J.K. and Kumar, N.A novel intrusion detection system using hybrid clustering-optimization approach in cloud computing.Materials Today: Proceedings, 2020.
7. Zhang Z., Wen J., Zhang J., Cai X. and Xie L.A many objective-based feature selection model for anomaly detection in cloud environment.
8. Rabbani M., Wang Y.L., Khoshkangini R., Jelodar H., Zhao R. and Hu P.A hybrid machine learning approach for malicious behaviour detection and recognition in cloud computing.
9. Krishnaveni S., Sivamohan S., Sridhar S.S. and Prabakaran S.Efficient feature selection and classification through ensemble method for network intrusion detection on cloud computing.
10. Thilagam, T. and Aruna, R.Intrusion detection for network based cloud computing by custom RC-NN and optimization.
11. Binbusayyis, A. and Vaiyapuri, T.Unsupervised deep learning approach for network intrusion detection combining convolutional autoencoder and one-class SVM.
12. Mayuranathan M., Saravanan S.K., Muthusenthil B. and Samydurai A.An efficient optimal security system for intrusion detection in cloud computing environment using hybrid deep learning technique. Advances in Engineering Software, vol. 173, pp. 103236, 2022.
13. Ibrahim, N.M. and Zainal, A.A distributed intrusion detection scheme for cloud computing.
14. Blackwell, T.M., Kennedy, J. and Poli, R.Particle swarm optimization.
15. Jambak, M.I. and Jambak, A.I.I. Comparison of dimensional reduction using the Singular Value Decomposition Algorithm and the Self Organizing Map Algorithm in clustering result of text documents. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Publishing, vol. 551, no. 1, pp. 012046 2019.
16. Samriya J.K., Tiwari R., Cheng X., Singh R.K., Shankar A. and Kumar M.Network intrusion detection using ACO-DNN model with DVFS based energy optimization in cloud framework.
17. Saranya T., Sridevi S., Deisy C., Chung T.D. and Khan M.A.Performance analysis of machine learning algorithms in intrusion detection system: a review.
|||Eshan Misra and Vibhuti. Microgrid Fuel Cost Optimization Considering Economic Emission using Whale Cat Hybrid Technique [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(7): 502-511.|
|||Divya Singhal, Laxmi Ahuja, and Ashish Seth. An Insight into Combating Security Attacks for Smart Grid [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(7): 512-520.|
|||Poonam Narang, Ajay Vikram Singh, and Himanshu Monga. Hybrid Metaheuristic Approach for Detection of Fake News on Social Media [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(6): 434-443.|
|||Sukruta Pardeshi, chetana Khairnar, and Khalid Alfatmi. Analysis of Data Handling Challenges in Edge Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(3): 176-187.|
|||Tae-Jin Yang. Comparative Analysis on the Reliability Performance of NHPP Software Reliability Model Applying Exponential-Type Lifetime Distribution [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(10): 679-689.|
|||Ngan Tran, Haihua Chen, Janet Jiang, Jay Bhuyan, Junhua Ding. Effect of Class Imbalance on the Performance of Machine Learning-based Network Intrusion Detection [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(9): 741-755.|
|||Ruiqi Wang, Guangyu Chen, Na Liang, Zheng Huang. Preventive Maintenance Optimization Regarding Large-Scale Systems based on the Life-Cycle Cost [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(9): 766-778.|
|||D. Sobya, S. Nallusamy, Partha Sarathi Chakraborty. Improvement of Overall Performance by Implementation of Different Lean Tools - A Case Study [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(9): 804-814.|
|||Kiran Chaudhari, Nilesh P. Salunke, Vijay R. Diware. A Comprehensive Review on Performance Improvement of Diesel and Biodiesel fueled CI Engines using Additives [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(9): 815-824.|
|||Tyler D. Ridder and Ram M. Narayanan. Radar Detection Performability under Graceful Degradation [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(8): 666-675.|
|||S. Anbazhagan, and S. Karthikumar. Multilevel Image Threshold Estimation using Teaching Learning-based Optimization [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(7): 638-646.|
|||D.P. Tripathi, Mahesh Nayak, Rajaboina Manoj, Surarapu Sudheer, and K. Praghash. Fast Computational Efficient Directional Shrinking Search Optimization Algorithm [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(6): 543-551.|
|||Ngangbam Phalguni Singh, Sabbisetty Akhil, Ratakonda Vishnu, K. Kirit Redddy, B. Bhanu Prakash, and Shruti Suman. Investigation of Growth Management and Field Optimization on IOT-based Technology for Chilli Cultivation: Hybrid Chilli (F1 Golden Parrot) in Pallavolu, Nellore [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(6): 559-568.|
|||D. Laddha Manjushree, T. Lokare Varsha, W. Kiwelekar Arvind, and D. Netak Laxman. Performance Analysis of the Impact of Technical Skills on Employability [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(4): 371-378.|
|||Tyler D. Ridder and Ram M. Narayanan. Operational Reliability Metric to Characterize Radar Detection Performability [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(4): 354-363.|