Pranshu Kumar Soni and Leema Nelson*
| 1. Shirazi, F. and Mohammadi, M.A big data analytics model for customer churn prediction in the retiree segment. International Journal of Information Management, vol. 48, pp. 238-253, 2019.
2. Neslin S.A., Gupta S., Kamakura W., Lu J. and Mason C.H.Defection detection: Measuring and understanding the predictive accuracy of customer churn models. Journal of marketing research, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 204-211, 2006.
3. Muneer A., Ali R.F., Alghamdi A., Taib S.M., Almaghthawi A. and Abdullah Ghaleb, E.A. Predicting customers churning in banking industry: A machine learning approach. Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, vol. 26, no. 1, pp.539-549, 2022.
4. Amin A.,Al-Obeidat, F., Shah, B., Adnan, A., Loo, J. and Anwar, S. Customer churn prediction in telecommunication industry using data certainty. Journal of Business Research, vol. 94, pp.290-301, 2019.
5. Ljubičić, K., Merćep, A. and Kostanjčar, Z.Churn prediction methods based on mutual customer interdependence. Journal of Computational Science, pp. 101940, 2023.
6. Dias, J., Godinho, P. and Torres, P.Machine learning for customer churn prediction in retail banking. In Computational Science and Its Applications-ICCSA 2020: 20th International Conference, Cagliari, Italy, July 1-4, 2020, Proceedings, Part III 20 (pp. 576-589). Springer International Publishing, 2020.
7. Dalmia, H., Nikil, C.V. and Kumar, S.Churning of bank customers using supervised learning. In Innovations in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Proceedings of the 8th ICIECE 2019 (pp. 681-691). Springer Singapore, 2020.
8. Gholamiangonabadi D., Nakhodchi S., Jalalimanesh A. and Shahi A.Customer churn prediction using a meta-classifier approach; A case study of Iranian banking industry. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, pp. 364-375, 2019.
9. Dahiya, N., Gupta, S. and Singh, S.A Review Paper on Machine Learning Applications, Advantages, and Techniques. ECS Transactions, vol. 107, no. 1, pp. 6137, 2022.
10. Singh G., Sarangi P.K., Rani L., Sharma K., Sinha S., Sahoo A.K. and Rath, B.P. CNN-RNN based Hybrid Machine Learning Model to Predict the Currency Exchange Rate: USD to INR. In2022 2nd International Conference on Advance Computing and Innovative Technologies in Engineering (ICACITE) (pp. 1668-1672). IEEE, 2022, April.
11. Leema N., Nehemiah K.H., VR E.C., andKannan A.Evaluation of Parameter Settings for Training Neural Networks Using Backpropagation Algorithms: A Study With Clinical Datasets. International Journal of Operations Research and Information Systems (IJORIS), vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 62-85, 2020.
12. Leema, N., Nehemiah, H.K. and Kannan, A.Neural network classifier optimization using differential evolution with global information and back propagation algorithm for clinical datasets. Applied Soft Computing, vol. 49, pp. 834-844, 2016.
|||Ramneet Kaur, Deepali Gupta, and Mani Madhukar. Learner-Centric Hybrid Filtering-Based Recommender System for Massive Open Online Courses [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(5): 324-333.|
|||Mahima Yadav and Ishan Kumar. Image Processing-Based Transliteration from Hindi to English [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(5): 334-341.|
|||Harshita Batra and Leema Nelson. DCADS: Data-Driven Computer Aided Diagnostic System using Machine Learning Techniques for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(3): 193-202.|
|||Shobhanam Krishna and Sumati Sidharth. AI-Powered Workforce Analytics: Maximizing Business and Employee Success through Predictive Attrition Modelling [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(3): 203-215.|
|||Bhagirath, Neetu Mittal, and Sushil Kumar. Impact of Real Time Fraud Prevention on Online Resale Platform using Machine Learning and Device Fingerprint Techniques [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(2): 94-104.|
|||Shikha Choudhary and Bhawna Saxena. Image-Based Crop Disease Detection using Machine Learning Approaches: A Survey [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(2): 122-132.|
|||Kanika Wadhwa, Shreshtha Singh, Arun Sharma, and Swaty Wadhwa. Machine Learning-Based Breast Cancer Prediction Model [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2023, 19(1): 55-63.|
|||Sandhya Alagarsamy and Visumathi James. RNN LSTM-based Deep Hybrid Learning Model for Text Classification using Machine Learning Variant XGBoost [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(8): 545-551.|
|||Ankush Mehra and Sumit Badotra. A Novel Framework for Prevention against DDoS Attacks using Software Defined Machine Learning Model [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(8): 580-588.|
|||Poonam Narang, Ajay Vikram Singh, and Himanshu Monga. Hybrid Metaheuristic Approach for Detection of Fake News on Social Media [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(6): 434-443.|
|||Shobhanam Krishna and Sumati Sidharth. HR Analytics: Employee Attrition Analysis using Random Forest [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(4): 275-281.|
|||Sukruta Pardeshi, chetana Khairnar, and Khalid Alfatmi. Analysis of Data Handling Challenges in Edge Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(3): 176-187.|
|||Geetanjali S. Mahamunkar, Arvind W. Kiwelekar, and Laxman D. Netak. Deep Learning Model for Black Spot Classification [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(3): 222-230.|
|||Richa Sharma and Shailendra Narayan Singh. Towards Accurate Heart Disease Prediction System: An Enhanced Machine Learning Approach [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(2): 136-148.|
|||Amit Sundas, and Sumit Badotra. Comprehensive Study of Machine Learning-Based Systems for Early Warning of Clinical Deterioration [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(12): 893-902.|