Sanjay Kumar Ahujaa,*, Manoj Kumar Shuklab, and Kiran Kumar Ravulakolluc
| 1. Pei Z., Zhang D., Zhi Y., Yang T., Jin L., Fu D., Cheng X., Terryn H.A., Mol J.M. and Li X.Towards understanding and prediction of atmospheric corrosion of an Fe/Cu corrosion sensor via machine learning. Corrosion science, 170, p.108697, 2020.
2. Bastian B.T., Jaspreeth N., Ranjith S.K. and Jiji C.V.Visual inspection and characterization of external corrosion in pipelines using deep neural network. NDT & E International, 107, p.102134, 2019.
3. Liu, Z., Genest, M. and Krys, D.Processing thermography images for pitting corrosion quantification on small diameter ductile iron pipe. Ndt & E International, 47, pp.105-115, 2012.
4. Nicolas, A., Mello, A.W. and Sangid, M.D.Relationships between microstructure and micromechanical stresses on local pitting during galvanic corrosion in AA7050. Corrosion Science, 154, pp.208-225, 2019.
5. Cui, C., Chen, A. and Ma, R.An improved continuum damage mechanics model for evaluating corrosion-fatigue life of high-strength steel wires in the real service environment. International Journal of Fatigue, 135, p.105540, 2020.
6. Wu, K. and Byeon, J.W.Morphological estimation of pitting corrosion on vertically positioned 304 stainless steel using acoustic-emission duration parameter. Corrosion Science, 148, pp.331-337, 2019.
7. Zhu Y., Wang L., Behnamian Y., Song S., Wang R., Gao Z., Hu W. and Xia D.H.Metal pitting corrosion characterized by scanning acoustic microscopy and binary image processing. Corrosion Science, 170, p.108685, 2020.
8. Bondada, V., Pratihar, D.K. and Kumar, C.S.Detection and quantitative assessment of corrosion on pipelines through image analysis. Procedia Computer Science, 133, pp.804-811, 2018.
9. Rossi E., Nijland T., Çopuroğlu O., Polder R. and Šavija B.The influence of defects at the steel/concrete interface for pitting corrosion initiation studied through X-ray Computed Tomography and image analysis. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 289, p. 10011). EDP Sciences, 2019.
10. Bernachy-Barbe, F., Sayari, T., Dewynter-Marty, V. and L'Hostis, V. Using X-ray microtomography to study the initiation of chloride-induced reinforcement corrosion in cracked concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 259, p.119574, 2020.
11. Atha, D.J. and Jahanshahi, M.R.Evaluation of deep learning approaches based on convolutional neural networks for corrosion detection. Structural Health Monitoring, 17(5), pp.1110-1128, 2018.
12. Dhole G.S., Gunasekaran G., Ghorpade T. and Vinjamur M.Smart acrylic coatings for corrosion detection. Progress in Organic Coatings, 110, pp.140-149, 2017.
13. Chou, J.S., Ngo, N.T. and Chong, W.K.The use of artificial intelligence combiners for modeling steel pitting risk and corrosion rate. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 65, pp.471-483, 2017.
14. Yao Y., Yang Y., Wang Y. and Zhao X.Artificial intelligence-based hull structural plate corrosion damage detection and recognition using convolutional neural network. Applied Ocean Research, 90, p.101823, 2019.
15. Yan, X., Liu, Y. and Jia, M.Multiscale cascading deep belief network for fault identification of rotating machinery under various working conditions. Knowledge-Based Systems, 193, p.105484, 2020.
16. Khayatazad M.,De Pue, L.and De Waele, W. Detection of corrosion on steel structures using automated image processing. Developments in the Built Environment, 3, p.100022, 2020.
17. Zhao, S., Zhang, D.M. and Huang, H.W.Deep learning-based image instance segmentation for moisture marks of shield tunnel lining. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 95, p.103156, 2020.
18. Meng Y., Zhang Z., Yin H. and Ma T.Automatic detection of particle size distribution by image analysis based on local adaptive canny edge detection and modified circular Hough transform. Micron, 106, pp.34-41, 2018.
19. Xiong Y., Liang L., Wang L., She J. and Wu M.Identification of cash crop diseases using automatic image segmentation algorithm and deep learning with expanded dataset. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 177, p.105712, 2020.
20. Tang, H., Wang, B. and Chen, X.Deep learning techniques for automatic butterfly segmentation in ecological images. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 178, p.105739, 2020.
21. Sriramadasu, R.C., Banerjee, S. and Lu, Y.Sensitivity of longitudinal guided wave modes to pitting corrosion of rebars embedded in reinforced concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 239, p.117855, 2020.
22. Detection and Analysis of Pitting Corrosion using RCNN, GitHub. Available at: https://github.com/Arutselvan/detection-and-analysis-of-pitting-corrosion-using-RCNN [Accessed March 18, 2021].
|||Ngan Tran, Haihua Chen, Janet Jiang, Jay Bhuyan, Junhua Ding. Effect of Class Imbalance on the Performance of Machine Learning-based Network Intrusion Detection [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(9): 741-755.|
|||F. Leo John, Jose Prabhu Joseph John. Randomly Selected Heterogenic Bagging with Cognitive Entity Metrics for Prediction of Heterogeneous Defects [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(9): 796-803.|
|||Angel Arul Jothi J and Razia Sulthana A. A Review on the Literature of Fashion Recommender System using Deep Learning [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(8): 695-702.|
|||Yi-Fan Chen, Yi-Kuei Lin, and Cheng-Fu Huang. Using Deep Neural Networks to Evaluate the System Reliability of Manufacturing Networks [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(7): 600-608.|
|||S. Anbazhagan, and S. Karthikumar. Multilevel Image Threshold Estimation using Teaching Learning-based Optimization [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(7): 638-646.|
|||Mohamed Amine Beghoura. Software Engineering Teamwork Data Understanding using an Embedded Feature Selection [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(5): 464-472.|
|||D. Laddha Manjushree, T. Lokare Varsha, W. Kiwelekar Arvind, and D. Netak Laxman. Performance Analysis of the Impact of Technical Skills on Employability [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(4): 371-378.|
|||J Akilandeswaria, G. Jothib, A Naveenkumara, R. S. Sabeenianc, P. Iyyanara, and M. E Paramasivamc . Detecting Pulmonary Embolism using Deep Neural Networks [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(3): 322-332.|
|||Naina Nisar, Nitin Rakesh, and Megha Chhabra. Review on Email Spam Filtering Techniques [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(2): 178-190.|
|||Apoorva Khairnar, Abhishek Patange, Sujit Pardeshi, and R. Jegadeeshwaran. Supervision of Carbide Tool Condition by Training of Vibration-based Statistical Model using Boosted Trees Ensemble [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(2): 229-240.|
|||Wei Feng and Yuqin Wu. DDoS Attack Real-Time Defense Mechanism using Deep Q-Learning Network [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(9): 1362-1373.|
|||Zhifeng Zhang, Xiao Cui, Pu Li, Jintao Jiang, and Xiaohui Ji. Hyperspectral Data Analysis based on Integrated Deep Learning [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1225-1234.|
|||Carl Wilhjelm, Taslima Kotadiya, and Awad A. Younis. Empirical Characterization of the Likelihood of Vulnerability Discovery [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(7): 1008-1018.|
|||Yuqing Qi, Wei Ren, Meiyu Shi, and Qinyun Liu. A Combinatorial Method based on Machine Learning Algorithms for Enhancing Cultural Economic Value [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(7): 1105-1117.|
|||Jiafeng Zhou, Tian Liu, and Lin Zou. Design of Machine Learning Model for Urban Planning and Management Improvement [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(6): 958-967.|