Fatma Zohra Labadliaa, *, Elias Hadjadj Aoula, Brahim Hamaidia, and Mohammed Bougofab
| 1. Y. Wang. M.Rausand., “Reliability analysis of safety-instrumented systems operated in high-demand mode”, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, vol 32, pp.254-264, 2014.
2. F. Innal, M. A. Lundteigen, Y. Liu,A. Barros., “PFDavg generalized formulas for SIS subject to partial and full periodic tests based on multi-phase Markov models”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol.150, pp. 160-170, 2016.
3. A. Bouafia, M. Bougofa, M. Rouainia,M. S. Medjram, “ Safety Risk Analysis and Accidents Modeling of a Major Gasoline Release in Petrochemical Plant”. Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention.Vol.20, pp.358-369 ,2020.
4. D. Macii,S. Dalpez “A safety instrumented system for rolling stocks: Methodology, design process and safety analysis”, Measurement , vol.67, pp.164-176, 2015.
5. R. Ouache, A.A. Adham., “Safety Instrumented Systems between Reliability and Fuzzy”, International Journal of Information Systems and Engineering , Vol. 2, April 2014.
6. E. Nasimi, H. A. Gabbar., “ Application of Safety Instrumented System (SIS) approach in older nuclear power plants”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol.301, pp.1-14, 2016
7. J. Kallrath, “Solving Planning and Design Problems in the Process Industry Using Mixed Integer and Global Optimization”, Annals of Operations Research, vol.140, pp.339-373, 2005.
8. H. Jin., M. A. Lundteigen,M. Rausand, “New PFH formulasfor k-out-of-n:F-systems”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol.111, pp.112-118, 2013.
9. A. Zhang, A. Barros, Y.Liu,” Performance analysis of redundant safety instrumented systems subject to degradation and external demands”, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 2019.
10. H. Meng, L. Kloul, A. Rauzy, “Modeling patterns for reliability assessment of safety instrumented systems”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol.180, pp.111-123, 2018.
11. M. Sharifi, T. A. Moghaddam, M. Shahriari,”Multi-objective Redundancy Allocation Problem with weighted-k-out-of-n subsystems”, Heliyon, vol.5, 2019.
12. L. F.Oliveira R. N.Abramovitch, “Extension of ISATR84.00.02 PFD equations to KooN architectures”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol.95,pp. 707-715, 2010.
13. H. Jahanian., “Generalizing PFD formulas of IEC 61508 for KooN configurations”, ISA Transactions, vol.55, pp.168-174, 2015.
14. Y.F. Khalil., “New statistical formulations for determination of qualification test plans of safety instrumented systems (SIS) subject to low/high operational demands”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety , vol.189, pp.196-209, 2019.
15. L. Ding, H. Wang, A. Xu, S. Li,” New considerations for SIL verification of functional safety fieldbus communication”, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, vol.43 pp.488-502, 2016.
16. W. He, X. Wang, K. Qiu, J. Zhu, W. Huang., “Architecture design and safety research of a double-triple-channel redundant and fault-tolerant system”, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, vol.44, pp.495-502, 2016.
17. H. J. Pasman, “Risk informed resource allocation policy: safety can save costs”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol.71, pp.375-394, 2000.
18. J. de Lira-Flores, A.López-Molina, R. Vázquez-Román, V. Carreto-Vázquez, M. Sam Mannan, “A formulation to optimize the risk reduction process based on LOPA”, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, vol.26, pp.489-494, 2013.
19. T. Mertz, S. Serra, A. Henon, J.M. Reneaume, “A MINLP optimization of the configuration and the design of a district heating network: study case on an existing site”, Energy Procedia, vol.116, pp.236-248, 2017.
20. J. de Lira-Flores, R.Vázquez-Román, A. López-Molina, M. Sam Mannan., “A MINLP approach for layout designs based on the domino hazard index”, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, vol.30, pp.219-227, 2014.
21. Y. Redutskiy, “Modelling and Design of Safety Instrumented Systems for Upstream Processes of Petroleum Sector”, 7th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management, Procedia Engineering, vol.182, pp.611-618, 2017.
22. Y.Ye, I. E. Grossmann, J.M. Pinto, S. Ramaswamy, “Markov Chain MINLP Model for Reliability Optimization of System Design and Maintenance”, the 13th International Symposium on Process Systems Engineering - PSE, 2018.
23. F. Innal, Y. Dutuit, M. Chebila, “Safety and operational integrity evaluation and design optimization of safety instrumented systems”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol.134, pp.32-50, 2015.
24. A.C.Torres-Echeverrı´a, S.Martorell, H.A.Thompson, “ Multi-objective optimization of design and testing of safety instrumented systems with MooN voting architectures using a genetic algorithm Reliability”, Engineering and System Safety, vol.106, pp.45-60, 2012.
25. A.C.Torres-Echeverrıa., S.Martorell ., H.A.Thompson., “ Modeling safety instrumented systems with MooN voting architectures addressing system reconfiguration for testing”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol.96, pp.545-563, 2011.
26. A.C.Torres-Echeverrı´a, S.Martorell., H.A. Thompson, ”Design optimization of a safety-instrumented system based on RAMS+C addressing IEC61508 requirements and diverse redundancy”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol.94, pp.162-179, 2009.
27. J. A.de Lira-Flores, A. López-Molina, C. Gutiérrez-Antonioa., R. Vázquez-Románc, “Optimal plant layout considering the safety instrumented system design for hazardous equipment”, Process Safety and Environmental Protection, vol.124 , pp.97-120, 2019.
28. S. Basu, “Plant Hazard Analysis and Safety Instrumentation Systems”, 2nd edition Fiona Geraghty, 2017.
29. F. Innal, “Contribution to modelling safety instrumented systems and to assessing their performance Critical analysis of IEC 61508 standard” ,doctorate THESIS ,University of Bordeaux, 2008.
30. Functional safety of electrical/electronic/programmable electronic safety related systems, IEC61508, Parts 2, 2nded. Parts 2, 2nded.Geneva: International Electrotechnical Commission, 2010.
31. H. Jin, M. A. Lundteigen, M. Rausand, “Reliability performance of safety instrumented systems: A common approach for both low-and high-demand mode of operation”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol.96, pp.365-372 , 2011.
32. Appendix 5 of the standard: Functional safety of electrical/electronic/programmable electronic safety related systems, IEC61508, Parts 5, 2nded.ppendix 5 of the standard: Functional safety of electrical/electronic/programmable electronic safety related systems, IEC61508, Parts 5, 2nded.Geneva: International Electrotechnical Commission; 2010.
33. X. Zhao., O. Malasse., G. Buchheit,“Verification of safety integrity level of high demand system based on Stochastic Petri Nets and Monte Carlo Simulation”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol.184, pp.258-265, 2019.
34. P. Hokstad,”Demand rate and risk reduction for safety instrumented systems Reliability”, Engineering and System Safety, vol.127, pp.12-20, 2014.
35. S. Li, C. Xue, ”Birnbaum importance analysis of supply chain fault risks based on binary decision diagram” , Procedia manufacturing, vol30, pp.106-111, 2019.
36. K. H. Borgwardt, “ The Simplex Method: A Probabilistic Analysis , Algorithms and Combinatorics”, Editorial Board R.L. Graham, Murray Hill B. Korte, Bonn L. Lovasz, Budapest ,Mathematics Subject Classification 1980.
37. I. Maros, “Computational Techniques of The Simplex Method”, 1st edition, Softcover reprint of the hardcover, 2003.
|||Bouzouada Abdallah, Yssaad Benyssaad, Daoud Mohamed, Bekkouche Benaissa, and Yagoubi Benabdellah. Maintenance Optimization for Complex System using Evolutionary Algorithms under Reliability Constraints within the Context of the Reliability-Centered-Maintenance [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 1-13.|
|||Kun Li, Liwei Jia, and Xiaoming Shi. IPSOMC: An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization and Membrane Computing based Algorithm for Cloud Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 135-142.|
|||Xiu Kan, Xiafeng Zhang, Le Cao, Dan Yang, and Yixuan Fan. EMG Pattern Recognition based on Particle Swarm Optimization and Recurrent Neural Network [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(9): 1404-1415.|
|||Ran Zhang, Min Liu, Yifeng Yin, Qikun Zhang, and Zengyu Cai. Prediction Algorithm for Network Security Situation based on BP Neural Network Optimized by SA-SOA [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1171-1182.|
|||Shujun Pei, Qinggen Zhang, and Xuehui Cheng. Workflow Scheduling using Graph Segmentation and Reinforcement Learning [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1262-1270.|
|||Chao Wang, Lei Lei, Fan Yang, Xu Zhang, and Yaodan Chi. Grid-Connected Photovoltaic System in Intelligent Architecture [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1299-1309.|
|||Manish Rawat and Bhupesh Kumar Lad. Joint Optimization of Reliability Design and Level of Repair Analysis Considering Time Dependent Failure Rate of Fleet System [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(6): 821-833.|
|||Shenyi Qian, Yongsheng Shi, Huaiguang Wu, and Songtao Shang. Prediction of Electricity Tariff Recovery Risk based on Hybrid Feature Selection Algorithm [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(6): 846-854.|
|||Hongchan Li and Haodong Zhu. Modified Water Wave Optimization for Energy-Conscious Dual-Resource Constrained Flexible Job Shop Scheduling [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(6): 916-929.|
|||Chunjie Zhou, Nao Li, Chi Zhang, and Xiaoyu Yang. Evaluation of Text Semantic Features using Latent Dirichlet Allocation Model [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(6): 968-978.|
|||Yong Cui, Haoran Chen, and Liang Zhu. Improved Post-Copy Live Migration with Memory Page Prefetching [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(5): 728-737.|
|||Yingchun Tian, Delin Jing, Changchun Yang, Yanxue Chen, and Hongji Yang. An Ontological Approach for Architecture Design of a Smart Tourism System-of-Systems [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(4): 587-598.|
|||Xuan Chen, Zhengjiang Song, Hongfeng Zheng, and Zhiping Wan. Task Scheduling based on Fruit Fly Optimization Algorithm in Mobile Cloud Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(4): 618-628.|
|||Guochao Ding, Haosong Duan, Xi Wang, and Zhen Zhou. Analysis of Extinction Spectrum Apparent Property and Extraction of Specific Wavelength of Milk Fat Particles in Liquid Absorbing Medium [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(3): 430-437.|
|||Youfen Chen. Improved Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Image Segmentation [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(3): 482-489.|