Int J Performability Eng ›› 2023, Vol. 19 ›› Issue (2): 115-121.doi: 10.23940/ijpe.23.02.p4.115121
Previous Articles Next Articles
Shalaka Prasad Deore*
| 1. K. Mao, L. Shou, J. Fan, G. Chen,M. S. Kankanhalli, "Competence-Based Song Recommendation: Matching Songs to One’s Singing Skill," in IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 396-408, DOI: 10.1109/TMM.2015.2392562, 2015
2. P. Jao and Y. Yang, "Music Annotation and Retrieval using Unlabeled Exemplars: Correlation and Sparse Codes," in IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1771-1775, DOI: 10.1109/LSP.2015.2433061, 2015.
3. YH. Yang, CC. Liu,HH. Chen, "Music emotion classification: A fuzzy approach", In Proceedings of the 14th ACM international conference on Multimedia, pp. 81-84, 2006.
4. S. Juan, “Variational Fuzzy Neural Network Algorithm for Music Intelligence Marketing Strategy Optimization,” Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience. pp.1-10, 10.1155/2022/9051058, 2022.
5. R. L. Rosa, D. Z.Rodríguez and G. Bressan, "Music recommendation system based on user's sentiments extracted from social networks," in IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE), 2015, pp. 383-384, DOI: 10.1109/ICCE.2015.7066455, 2015.
6. Y. Chin, J. Wang, J. Wang,Y. Yang, "Predicting the Probability Density Function of Music Emotion Using Emotion Space Mapping," in IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 541-549, DOI: 10.1109/TAFFC.2016.2628794, 2018.
7. Y. Ospitia-Medina, S. Baldassarri, C. Sanz, J. R.Beltrán and J. A. Olivas, "Fuzzy Approach for Emotion Recognition in Music,"
8. Q. Lin, Y. Niu, Y. Zhu, H. Lu, K. Z.Mushonga and Z. Niu, "Heterogeneous Knowledge-Based Attentive Neural Networks for Short-Term Music Recommendations," in IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 58990-59000, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2874959, 2018.
9. S. Mo and J. Niu, "A Novel Method Based on OMPGW Method for Feature Extraction in Automatic Music Mood Classification," in IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 313-324, DOI: 10.1109/TAFFC.2017.2724515, 2019.
10. S. H. Chang, A. Abdul, J. Chen and H. Y. Liao, "A personalized music recommendation system using convolutional neural networks approach," IEEE International Conference on Applied System Invention (ICASI), 2018, pp. 47-49, DOI: 10.1109/ICASI.2018.8394293, 2018.
11. Y. Guo, D. Zhang, Y. Ling,H. Chen, "A Joint Neural Network for Session-Aware Recommendation," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 74205-74215, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2984287, 2020.
12. D. Yao and X.Deng, "Teaching Teacher Recommendation Method Based on Fuzzy Clustering and Latent Factor Model," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 210868-210885, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3039011, 2020.
13. R. Cádiz,“Creating Music With Fuzzy Logic”, Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 3, 10.3389/frai.2020.00059, 2020.
14. L. Perez and J. Wang, “The effectiveness of data augmentation in image classification using deep learning,” In: arXiv preprint arXiv:1712.04621, 2017.
15. K. Simonyan and A Zisserman, “Very Deep Convolutional Networks for Large-Scale Image Recognition”, In: arXiv:1409.1556v6, 2015.
|||Haodong Zhu, Wenqi Li, and Hongchan Li. Feature Dimension Reduction Optimization Algorithm for Massive Micro-Blog Data based on Hadoop [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(6): 1518-1527.|
|||Xin Xu, Meng Cao, Jiawei Ding, Hong Gu, and Wenjuan Lu. Emotional Recognition of EEG Signals based on Fractal Dimension [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(11): 3072-3080.|
|||Xiaoxu Guo, Juxiang Zhou, and Tianwei Xu. Evaluation of Teaching Effectiveness based on Classroom Micro-Expression Recognition [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2018, 14(11): 2877-2885.|