D. Sakthivela,* and B. Radhab
| 1. Mastelic, T. and Brandic, I.Recent trends in energy-efficient cloud computing.
2. Moghaddam F.F., Ahmadi M., Sarvari S., Eslami M., andGolkar A.Cloud computing challenges and opportunities: A survey. In
3. Zhan Z.H., Liu X.F., Gong Y.J., Zhang J., Chung H.S.H., and Li, Y. Cloud computing resource scheduling and a survey of its evolutionary approaches.
4. Rani B.K., Rani B.P., andBabu A.V.Cloud computing and inter-clouds-types, topologies and research issues.
5. Sakthivel, D. and Radha, B.A Study on Security issues and challenges in Cloud IaaS.
6. Ramachandra G., Iftikhar M., andKhan F.A.A comprehensive survey on security in cloud computing.
7. Khan, N. and Al-Yasiri, A. Identifying cloud security threats to strengthen cloud computing adoption framework.
8. Astri L.Y.A study literature of critical success factors of cloud computing in organizations.
9. Virupakshar K.B., Asundi M., Channal K., Shettar P., Patil S., andNarayan D.G.Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks detection system for OpenStack-based private cloud.
10. Babu, B.M. and Bhanu, M.S.Prevention of insider attacks by integrating behavior analysis with risk based access control model to protect cloud.
11. Yadav R.M.Effective analysis of malware detection in cloud computing.
12. Rajendran P.K., Muthukumar B., andNagarajan G.Hybrid intrusion detection system for private cloud: a systematic approach.
13. Idhammad M., Afdel K., andBelouch M.Distributed intrusion detection system for cloud environments based on data mining techniques.
14. Bamakan S.M.H., Amiri, B., Mirzabagheri, M., and Shi, Y. A new intrusion detection approach using PSO based multiple criteria linear programming.
15. Khan, N. and Al-Yasiri, A. Identifying cloud security threats to strengthen cloud computing adoption framework.
16. Sun H.Improved BP algorithm intrusion detection model based on KVM. In
17. Arjunan, K. and Modi, C.N.An enhanced intrusion detection framework for securing network layer of cloud computing. In
18. Zekri M.,El Kafhali, S., Aboutabit, N., and Saadi, Y. DDoS attack detection using machine learning techniques in cloud computing environments. In
19. Schueller Q., Basu K., Younas M., Patel M., andBall F.A hierarchical intrusion detection system using support vector machine for SDN network in cloud data center. In
20. Idhammad M., Afdel K., andBelouch M.Distributed intrusion detection system for cloud environments based on data mining techniques.
21. Javadpour, A., Abharian, S.K., and Wang, G. Feature selection and intrusion detection in cloud environment based on machine learning algorithms. In
22. Hajimirzaei, B. and Navimipour, N.J.Intrusion detection for cloud computing using neural networks and artificial bee colony optimization algorithm.
23. Almasoudy F.H.,Al-Yaseen, W.L., and Idrees, A.K. Differential evolution wrapper feature selection for intrusion detection system.
24. Sun P., Liu P., Li Q., Liu C., Lu X., Hao R., andChen J.DL-IDS: extracting features using CNN-LSTM hybrid network for intrusion detection system.Security and Communication Networks, 2020.
25. Simpson P.K.Fuzzy Min—MaX Neural NetWorks—Part 1: Classiﬁcation.
|||Himadri Sekhar Bhattacharyya, Sindhu Seethamraju, Amalendu Bikash Choudhury,chandan Kumar Chanda. State-of-Health Estimation and End of Life Prediction for the Lithium-Ion Battery by Correlatable Feature-based Machine Learning Approach [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(9): 825-836.|
|||Angel Arul Jothi J and Razia Sulthana A. A Review on the Literature of Fashion Recommender System using Deep Learning [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(8): 695-702.|
|||Yi-Fan Chen, Yi-Kuei Lin, and Cheng-Fu Huang. Using Deep Neural Networks to Evaluate the System Reliability of Manufacturing Networks [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(7): 600-608.|
|||Balika J. Chelliah, Anand Sasidharan, Dharmesh Kumar Singh, and Nilesh Dangi. Collaborative and Early Detection of Email Spam using Multitask Learning [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(6): 528-535.|
|||Chhabra Megha, Shukla Manoj Kumar, and Ravulakolluc Kiran Kumar. Intelligent Optimization of Latent Fingerprint Image Segmentation using Stacked Convolutional Autoencoder [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(4): 379-393.|
|||Razia Sulthana A., Arokiaraj Jovith, and Jaithunbi A. K.. LSTM and RNN to Predict COVID Cases: Lethality’s and Tests in GCC Nations and India [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(3): 299-306.|
|||J Akilandeswaria, G. Jothib, A Naveenkumara, R. S. Sabeenianc, P. Iyyanara, and M. E Paramasivamc . Detecting Pulmonary Embolism using Deep Neural Networks [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(3): 322-332.|
|||Abdul Ghafoor Etemad, Ali Imam Abidi, and Megha Chhabra. Fine-Tuned T5 for Abstractive Summarization [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(10): 900-906.|
|||Kun Li, Liwei Jia, and Xiaoming Shi. IPSOMC: An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization and Membrane Computing based Algorithm for Cloud Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 135-142.|
|||Huaiguang Wu, Yan Li, Baohua Jin, Wenjun Shi, and Bin Lu. Multi-Modal Input Mode via Graph Neural Networks for Outfit Compatibility [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 50-59.|
|||Jiali Yang, Jiarui Chen, and Sheng Li. Decomposition and Identification of Non-Intrusive Load Equipment Group [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 74-84.|
|||Xiaoxiang Fan. Cloud Computing Task Scheduling based on Improved Bird Swarm Algorithm [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 85-94.|
|||Priti Kumari and Parmeet Kaur. Connected Data Set-based Virtual Machine Replication in Cloud Computing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(9): 1351-1361.|
|||Xiu Kan, Xiafeng Zhang, Le Cao, Dan Yang, and Yixuan Fan. EMG Pattern Recognition based on Particle Swarm Optimization and Recurrent Neural Network [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(9): 1404-1415.|
|||Canyi Du, Wen Li, Feifei Yu, Feng Li, and Xiangkun Zeng. Misfire Fault Diagnosis of Automobile Engine based on Time Domain Vibration Signal and Probabilistic Neural Network [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(9): 1488-1496.|