Sumit Badotraa, Sarvesh Tanwarb,*, and Ajay Ranab
| 1. Badotra, S. and Panda, S.N.Evaluation and comparison of OpenDayLight and open networking operating system in software-defined networking. Cluster Computing, 23(2), pp.1281-1291, 2020.
2. Badotra, S. and Panda, S.N.SNORT based early DDoS detection system using Opendaylight and open networking operating system in software defined networking. Cluster Computing, 24, pp.501-513, 2021.
3. Badotra, S. and Singh, J.Open Daylight as a controller for software defined networking. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, 8(5), 2017.
4. Badotra, S. and Panda, S.N.Software-defined networking: A novel approach to networks. In Handbook of Computer Networks and Cyber Security, Springer, Cham, pp.313-339, 2020.
5. Khattak Z.K., Awais M., andIqbal A. Performance evaluation of OpenDaylight SDN controller. In2014 20th IEEE international conference on parallel and distributed systems (ICPADS), IEEE, pp.671-676, 2014.
6. Suh D., Jang S., Han S., Pack S., Kim T., andKwak J. On performance of OpenDaylight clustering. In2016 IEEE NetSoft Conference and Workshops (NetSoft), IEEE, pp.407-410, 2016.
7. Rowshanrad S., Abdi V., & Keshtgari M. (2016). Performance evaluation of SDN controllers: Floodlight and OpenDaylight. IIUM Engineering Journal, 17(2), 47-57.
8. Badotra, S. and Panda, S.N.A review on software-defined networking enabled iot cloud computing. IIUM Engineering Journal, 20(2), pp.105-126, 2019.
9. Badotra, S. and Panda, S.N.Experimental comparison and evaluation of various OpenFlow software defined networking controllers. International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, 17(4), pp.317-324, 2020.
10. Badotra S., Nagpal D., Panda S.N., Tanwar S., andBajaj, S. IoT-enabled healthcare network with SDN. In2020 8th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions)(ICRITO), IEEE, pp.38-42, 2020.
11. Badotra, S. and Singh, J.Creating firewall in transport layer and application layer using software defined networking. In Innovations in Computer Science and Engineering, Springer, Singapore, pp.95-103, 2019.
12. Azzouni A., Nguyen M.T., andPujolle G. Topology discovery performance evaluation of OpenDaylight and ONOS controllers. In2019 22nd Conference on Innovation in Clouds, Internet and Networks and Workshops (ICIN), IEEE, pp.285-291, 2019.
13. Kim T., Myung J., andYoo S.E.Load balancing of distributed datastore in opendaylight controller cluster. IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, 16(1), pp.72-83, 2019.
14. Sirijaroensombat S., Nangsue C.P., andAswakul, C. Development of software-defined mesh network emulator testbed for DDoS defense study. In2019 IEEE 4th International Conference on Computer and Communication Systems (ICCCS), IEEE, pp.468-472, 2019.
15. Yan Q., Yu F.R., Gong Q., andLi J.Software-defined networking (SDN) and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks in cloud computing environments: A survey, some research issues, and challenges. IEEE communications surveys & tutorials, 18(1), pp.602-622, 2015.
16. Lim S., Ha J., Kim H., Kim Y., andYang, S. A SDN-oriented DDoS blocking scheme for botnet-based attacks. In2014 Sixth International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN), IEEE, pp.63-68, 2014.
17. Bawany N.Z., Shamsi J.A., andSalah K.DDoS attack detection and mitigation using SDN: methods, practices, and solutions. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 42(2), pp.425-441, 2017.
|||Harinee S and Anand Mahendran. Secure ECG Signal Transmission for Smart Healthcare [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(8): 711-721.|
|||Run Luo, Song Huang, Hao Chen, and MingYu Chen. Code Confusion in White Box Crowdsourced Software Testing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(3): 276-288.|
|||Latika Kakkar, Deepali Gupta, and Sarvesh Tanwar. A Novel Certificateless Secured Signature Scheme for IoT Data in Healthcare System [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(10): 873-879.|
|||D. Sakthivel and B. Radha. Adaptive Model to Detect Anomaly and Real-Time Attacks in Cloud Environment Using Data Mining Algorithm [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(10): 889-899.|
|||Ran Zhang, Min Liu, Yifeng Yin, Qikun Zhang, and Zengyu Cai. Prediction Algorithm for Network Security Situation based on BP Neural Network Optimized by SA-SOA [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1171-1182.|
|||Mengyu Ji, Song Huang, and Zhanwei Hui. Spectrum-based Security Bug Localization by Analyzing Error Propagation [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1289-1298.|
|||Zhongwei Zhao, Yong Peng, Jianhua Huang, Tingting Zhou, and Huan Wang. An Evaluation Method of Network Security Situation using Data Fusion Theory [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(7): 1046-1057.|
|||Junjun Ren. Network Security Situation Assessment Model based on Information Quality Control [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(4): 673-680.|
|||Jie Lin, Minghua Wei. Network Security Situation Prediction based on Combining 3D-CNNs and Bi-GRUs [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(12): 1875-1887.|
|||Yong Chen, Yu Zhang, Guojie Hu, Panfeng He. Database-Assisted Dynamic Spectrum Allocation Method with Spectrum Security [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(12): 1985-1996.|
|||Dexin Zhu, Xiaohui Li, Jianan Wu, and Lijun Song. A Quantum Key-based Mobile Security Payment Scheme [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(8): 2165-2172.|
|||Ge Jiao, Lang Li, and Yi Zou. Improved Security for Android System based on Multi-Chaotic Maps using a Novel Image Encryption Algorithm [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(6): 1692-1701.|
|||Ge Jiao, Sheng Zhou, Lang Li, and Yi Zou. Hybrid Chaotic Encryption Algorithm for Securing DICOM Systems [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(5): 1436-1444.|
|||Junbo Wang, Ming Yang, and Yuxin Zhang. Detector Layout and Detection Probability Analysis for Physical Protection Systems of Nuclear Power Plants in Virtual Environments [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(4): 1255-1262.|
|||Zhong Li and Jia Wang. Security Storage of Sensitive Information in Cloud Computing Data Center [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(3): 1023-1032.|