Harsha Gaikwad*, Sanil Gandhi, Arvind Kiwelekar, and Manjushree Laddha
| 1. Booth B.M., Seamans T.J. and Narayanan S.S., 2018, July. An evaluation of EEG-based metrics for engagement assessment of distance learners. In
2. Nakagawa Y., Sripian P. and Sugaya M., 2020, November. Evaluation of distance learning on concentration and relax by EEG and HRV. InProceedings of the 18th Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems(pp. 762-763).
3. Binias B., Myszor D. and Cyran K.A., 2018. A machine learning approach to the detection of pilot’s reaction to unexpected events based on EEG signals.
4. Ravan M.,2019. A machine learning approach using EEG signals to measure sleep quality.
5. Lin, F.R. and Kao, C.M., 2018. Mental effort detection using EEG data in E-learning contexts.
6. Yu Z., Zhao H., Guo C., Guo J., Zhang S., Hu K. and Chen Z., 2020, May. A LSTM network-based learners’ monitoring model for academic self-efficacy evaluation using EEG signal analysis. In
7. AlHassan, H. and Gupta, N., 2015, April. Brain Signals Analysis during Meditation and Problem Solving. ASEE.
8. Ni D., Wang S. and Liu G., 2020. The EEG-based attention analysis in multimedia m-learning.
9. Kiwelekar A.W., Laddha M.D., Netak L.D. and Gandhi S., 2020. An architectural perspective of learning analytics. Machine Learning Paradigms: Advances in Learning Analytics, pp.115-130.
10. Kokate P., Pancholi S. and Joshi A.M., 2021. Classification of upper arm movements from eeg signals using machine learning with ica analysis.
11. Abhang P.A., Gawali B.W. and Mehrotra S.C., 2016. Introduction to EEG-and speech-based emotion recognition. Academic Press..
12. Charbuty, B. and Abdulazeez, A., 2021. Classification based on decision tree algorithm for machine learning.
13. Edla D.R., Mangalorekar K., Dhavalikar G. and Dodia S., 2018. Classification of EEG data for human mental state analysis using Random Forest Classifier.
14. Sha’Abani M.N.A.H., Fuad N., Jamal N. and Ismail M.F., 2020. kNN and SVM classification for EEG: a review. In
|No related articles found!|