| 1. Kaplan, A.M. and Haenlein, M.Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media. Business horizons, 53(1), pp.59-68, 2010.
2. Khobzi, H., Lau, R.Y. and Cheung, T.C.The outcome of online social interactions on Facebook pages: A study of user engagement behavior. Internet Research, 2018.
3. Habibi, M.R., Laroche, M. and Richard, M.O.Brand communities based in social media: How unique are they? Evidence from two exemplary brand communities. International Journal of Information Management, 34(2), pp.123-132, 2014.
4. Laroche, M., Habibi, M.R. and Richard, M.O.To be or not to be in social media: How brand loyalty is affected by social media?. International journal of information management, 33(1), pp.76-82, 2013.
5. Heinonen K.Consumer activity in social media: Managerial approaches to consumers' social media behavior. Journal of consumer behaviour, 10(6), pp.356-364, 2011.
6. Goes, P.B., Lin, M. and Au Yeung, C.M. “Popularity effect” in user-generated content: Evidence from online product reviews. Information Systems Research, 25(2), pp.222-238, 2014.
7. Luo, X. and Zhang, J.How do consumer buzz and traffic in social media marketing predict the value of the firm?. Journal of Management Information Systems, 30(2), pp.213-238, 2013.
8. Ray, S., Kim, S.S. and Morris, J.G.The central role of engagement in online communities. Information Systems Research, 25(3), pp.528-546, 2014.
9. Rishika R., Kumar A., Janakiraman R. and Bezawada R.The effect of customers' social media participation on customer visit frequency and profitability: an empirical investigation. Information systems research, 24(1), pp.108-127, 2013.
10. Manaman, H.S., Jamali, S. and AleAhmad, A. Online reputation measurement of companies based on user-generated content in online social networks. Computers in Human Behavior, 54, pp.94-100, 2016.
11. Dong, J.Q. and Wu, W.Business value of social media technologies: Evidence from online user innovation communities. The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 24(2), pp.113-127, 2015.
12. Goh, K.Y., Heng, C.S. and Lin, Z.Social media brand community and consumer behavior: Quantifying the relative impact of user-and marketer-generated content. Information systems research, 24(1), pp.88-107, 2013.
13. Hsu L.C., Wang K.Y., Chih W.H. and Lin K.Y.Investigating the ripple effect in virtual communities: An example of Facebook Fan Pages. Computers in Human Behavior, 51, pp.483-494, 2015.
14. Kumar, V., Choi, J.B. and Greene, M.Synergistic effects of social media and traditional marketing on brand sales: Capturing the time-varying effects. Journal of the Academy of marketing Science, 45(2), pp.268-288, 2017.
15. Shi J., Hu P., Lai K.K. and Chen G.Determinants of users’ information dissemination behavior on social networking sites: An elaboration likelihood model perspective. Internet Research, 2018.
16. Bromwich, J.E. and Haag, M.Facebook is changing. What does that mean for your news feed?. The New York Times, 12, 2018.
17. Hsiao, J. What Facebook’s algorithm shift means for your small business. Forbes, February 2, 2018, available at: www.forbes.com/sites/forbescommunicationscouncil/2018/02/02/what-facebooksalgorithm-shift-means-for-your-small-business/#5d5b7ab61408 (accessed March 28, 2022)
18. Vogelstein F.Facebook tweaks newsfeed to favor content from friends, family. Wired, Conde Nast, https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-tweaks-newsfeed-to-favor-content-from-friends-family, 2018.
19. Wang, Y.Y., Susarla, A. and Sambamurthy, V. The untold story of social media on offline sales: The impact of Facebook in the US automobile industry, 2015.
20. Scholz M., Dorner V., Landherr A. and Probst F.Awareness, interest, and final decision: The effects of user-and marketer-generated content on consumers’ purchase decisions, 2013.
21. Yang, M., Ren, Y. and Adomavicius, G.Understanding user-generated content and customer engagement on Facebook business pages. Information Systems Research, 30(3), pp.839-855, 2019.
22. Kim, Y.H., Kim, D.J. and Wachter, K.A study of mobile user engagement (MoEN): Engagement motivations, perceived value, satisfaction, and continued engagement intention. Decision support systems, 56, pp.361-370, 2013.
23. Dessart, L., Veloutsou, C. and Morgan-Thomas, A. Consumer engagement in online brand communities: a social media perspective. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 2015.
24. Van Doorn, J., Lemon, K.N., Mittal, V., Nass, S., Pick, D., Pirner, P. and Verhoef, P.C. Customer engagement behavior: Theoretical foundations and research directions. Journal of service research, 13(3), pp.253-266, 2010.
25. Jahn, B. and Kunz, W.How to transform consumers into fans of your brand. Journal of Service Management, 2012.
26. Chemela M.S.R. The relation between content typology and consumer engagement in Instagram (Doctoral dissertation), 2019.
27. Tsimonis G.,& Dimitriadis, S. Consumer-Brand Relationships in Social Media. Academy of Marketing Conference 2014 - Marketing Dimensions: People. places and spaces, 2014.
28. Bakhshi, S., Shamma, D.A. and Gilbert, E. April.Faces engage us: Photos with faces attract more likes and comments on instagram. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on human factors in computing systems (pp. 965-974), 2014
29. Potdar V., Joshi S., Harish R., Baskerville R. and Wongthongtham P.A process model for identifying online customer engagement patterns on Facebook brand pages. Information Technology & People, 2018.
30. OECD. Participative Web and User-Created Content. OECD, 2007. OECD Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264037472-en
|||Yanlan Mei, Yicheng Ye, and Xudong Deng. A Paradigm of Intelligent Evacuation Route Decision for Metro Station Emergence based on Social Media [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(9): 1416-1423.|
|||Ankit Kumar, Dipansha Chhabra, Bhavya Mendiratta, and Adwitiya Sinha. Potential Extensions and Updates in Social Media for Twitter Developers [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1139-1150.|