Zhihong Lianga,b, Na Dua, Yuxiang Huanga,b,*, Kai Liuc, and Zhichang Guoa,b
| 1. Watanabe H., Fujimura S., Nakadaira A., Miyazaki Y., Akutsu A. and Kishigami J.J.Blockchain contract: A complete consensus using blockchain. In 2015 IEEE 4th global conference on consumer electronics (GCCE), IEEE, pp. 577-578, October 2015.
2. Li, D., Wong, W.E. and Guo, J.A survey on blockchain for enterprise using hyperledger fabric and composer. In 2019 6th International Conference on Dependable Systems and Their Applications (DSA), IEEE, pp. 71-80, January 2020.
3. Eyal, I., Gencer, A. E. and Sirer, E. G.BitcoinNG: A scalable blockchain protocol, Proceedings of the 13th Int Conference on Networked Systems Design and Implementation, pp. 45-59, 2016.
4. Li D., Wong W.E., Zhao M. and Hou Q.Secure Storage and Access for Task-Scheduling Schemes on Consortium Blockchain and Interplanetary File System. In 2020 IEEE 20th International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability and Security Companion (QRS-C), IEEE, pp. 153-159, December, 2020.
5. Huh, S., Cho, S. and Kim, S.Managing IoT devices using blockchain platform. In 2017 19th international conference on advanced communication technology (ICACT), pp. 464-467, February 2017.
6. Nakamoto S.Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system. Decentralized Business Review, p.21260, 2008.
7. Kosba A., Miller A., Shi E., Wen Z. and Papamanthou C.Hawk: The blockchain model of cryptography and privacy-preserving smart contracts. In 2016 IEEE symposium on security and privacy (SP), pp. 839-858, May 2016.
8. Huang B., Liu Z., Chen J., Liu A., Liu Q. and He Q.Behavior pattern clustering in blockchain networks. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 76(19), pp.20099-20110, 2017.
9. Pass, R., Seeman, L. and Shelat, A.Analysis of the blockchain protocol in asynchronous networks. In Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques, pp. 643-673, April 2017.
10. Jin, H., Dai, X. and Xiao, J.Towards a novel architecture for enabling interoperability amongst multiple blockchains. In 2018 IEEE 38th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), IEEE, pp. 1203-1211, July 2018.
11. Andrychowicz M., Dziembowski S., Malinowski D. and Mazurek L., 2014, May. Secure multiparty computations on bitcoin. In 2014 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (pp. 443-458). IEEE.
12. Shao Q.F., Jin C.Q., Zhang Z., Qian W.N. and Zhou A.Y.Blockchain: architecture and research progress. Chinese Journal of Computers, 41(5), pp.969-988, 2018.
13. Cachin C.Architecture of the hyperledger blockchain fabric. In Workshop on distributed cryptocurrencies and consensus ledgers, vol. 310, no. 4, pp. 1-4, 2016.
14. Castro, M. and Liskov, B.Practical Byzantine fault tolerance and proactive recovery. ACM Transactions on Computer Systems (TOCS), 20(4), pp.398-461, 2002.
15. Baghban H., Moradi M., Hsu C.H., Chou J. and Chung Y.C.Byzantine fault tolerant optimization in federated cloud computing. In 2016 IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT), pp. 658-661. IEEE, 2016
16. Gueta G.G., Abraham I., Grossman S., Malkhi D., Pinkas B., Reiter M., Seredinschi D.A., Tamir O. and Tomescu A.Sbft: a scalable and decentralized trust infrastructure. In 2019 49th Annual IEEE/IFIP international conference on dependable systems and networks (DSN), pp. 568-580. IEEE, 2019.
17. Liu S., Viotti P., Cachin C., Quéma V. and Vukolić M.XFT: Practical fault tolerance beyond crashes. In 12th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI 16), pp. 485-500, 2016.
18. Cowling J., Myers D., Liskov B., Rodrigues R. and Shrira L.HQ replication: A hybrid quorum protocol for Byzantine fault tolerance. In Proceedings of the 7th symposium on Operating systems design and implementation, pp. 177-190, 2006.
19. Li., J. F. Research and Application of Blockchain Consensus Algorithm Based on Byzantine Fault Tolerance Mechanism, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, China, 2018.
20. Huang Y. X.Performance Optimization of PBFT Consensus Algorithm Based on C4.5 Decision Tree in Blockchain, Yunnan University, Kunming, China, 2019.
21. Liang, Z. H. and Huang, Y. X.Creativity in trusted data: research on application of blockchain in supply chain, International Journal on Performability Engineering, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 526-535, London, UK, 2019.
22. Huang, Y. X., Liang, Z. H. and Zhang, M. D.Management and control model of blockchain learning result for credit bank, Computer Engineering, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 18-24, East China Computer Research Institute, Shanghai, China, 2019
23. Mantas, C.J. and Abellán, J.Analysis and extension of decision trees based on imprecise probabilities: Application on noisy data. Expert Systems with Applications, 41(5), pp.2514-2525, 2014.
24. Al-Yaseen, W.L., Othman, Z.A. and Nazri, M.Z.A. Intrusion detection system based on modified k-means and multi-level support vector machines. In International Conference on Soft Computing in Data Science, pp. 265-274. Springer, Singapore, 2015.
25. Hashem S.H.Efficiency of Svm and Pca to enhance intrusion detection system. Journal of Asian Scientific Research, 3(4), pp.381-395, 2013.
26. Liu H., Ji Y., Han J., Zhang Y. and Zheng W.Training and Software Simulation for ReRAM-Based LSTM Neural Network Acceleration. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 56(6), p.1182, 2019.
|||Yubin Qu, W. Eric Wong, and dongcheng Li. Empirical Research for Self-Admitted Technical Debt Detection in Blockchain Software Projects [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(3): 149-157.|
|||Padma Priya R, Aditya Tiwari, Ayush Pandey, and Siddharth Krishna. Identifying Video Tampering using Watermarked Blockchain [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(8): 722-732.|
|||Chuan Zhao, Yan Song, Min Zuo, and Hongji Yang. Performance Analysis for Green Food in Dual-Channel Supply Chain Considering Fairness Concern [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 155-166.|
|||Aidi Xu, and Yunfeng Shang. Cooperative Quality Evaluation of Supply Chain using Structural Characteristics [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(5): 775-783.|
|||Guoyang Pan, Yi Yang, Guoqing Li, Jian Wang, and Weixing Huang. Blockchain for Collaborative Creation System [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(10): 1608-1616.|
|||Yong Gan, Yuan Zhuang, and Lei He. RFID Tag Ownership Transfer Protocol using Blockchain [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(9): 2544-2552.|
|||Yali Lv, Jianai Wu, Junzhong Miao, Weixin Hu, and Tong Jing. Learning P2P Lending Credit Evaluation Bayesian Network from Missing Data [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(6): 1591-1599.|
|||Liang Zhihong, Huang Yuxiang, Cao Zechun, Liu Tiancheng, and Wang Yuehua. Creativity in Trusted Data: Research on Application of Blockchain in Supply Chain [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(2): 526-535.|
|||Jinhua Fu, Mixue Xu, Yongzhong Huang, and Hongwei Tao. A New Network Intrusion Detection System based on Blockchain [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(12): 3187-3195.|
|||Yifeng Yin, Tingjun Zhang, Chaofei Hu, and Yong Gan. Smart Contract Receipt based on Virtual Iterative Function [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(11): 3016-3023.|