Yubin Qua,b, W. Eric Wongc,*, and Dongcheng Lic
| 1. Nakamoto S.Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system. Decentralized Business Review, pp. 21260, 2008.
2. Huh S., Cho S., andKim S. Managing IoT Devices using Blockchain Platform. In2017 19th international conference on advanced communication technology (ICACT), IEEE, pp. 464-467, 2017.
3. Delmolino K., Arnett M., Kosba A., Miller A., andShi E.Step by Step towards Creating a Safe Smart Contract: Lessons and Insights from a Cryptocurrency Lab. In International conference on financial cryptography and data security, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 79-94, 2016.
4. Li D., Wong W.E., Zhao M. and Hou Q.Secure Storage and Access for Task-Scheduling Schemes on Consortium Blockchain and Interplanetary File System. In 2020 IEEE 20th International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability and Security Companion (QRS-C), pp. 153-159, IEEE, December 2020.
5. Korpela K., Hallikas J., andDahlberg T.Digital Supply Chain Transformation toward Blockchain Integration. In proceedings of the 50th Hawaii international conference on system sciences, 2017.
6. Wong, W.E., Li, X. and Laplante, P.A.Be more familiar with our enemies and pave the way forward: A review of the roles bugs played in software failures. Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 133, pp. 68-94, November 2017.
7. Wong W.E., Debroy V., Surampudi A., Kim H. and Siok M.F.Recent catastrophic accidents: Investigating how software was responsible. In 2010 Fourth International Conference on Secure Software Integration and Reliability Improvement. pp. 14-22, IEEE, June 2010.
8. Liu J., Huang Q., Xia X., Shihab E., Lo D., andLi S.Is using Deep Learning Frameworks Free? Characterizing Technical Debt in Deep Learning Frameworks. In Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE 42nd International Conference on Software Engineering: Software Engineering in Society, pp. 1-10, 2020.
9. Cunningham W.The WyCash Portfolio Management System. ACM SIGPLAN OOPS Messenger, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 29-30, 1992.
10. Potdar, A. and Shihab, E. An Exploratory Study on Self-admitted Technical Debt. In2014 IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution, IEEE, pp. 91-100, 2014.
11. Bavota, G. and Russo, B.A Large-scale Empirical Study on Self-admitted Technical Debt. In Proceedings of the 13th international conference on mining software repositories, pp. 315-326, 2016.
12. Maldonado, E.D.S. and Shihab, E. Detecting and Quantifying Different Types of Self-admitted Technical Debt. In2015 IEEE 7Th international workshop on managing technical debt (MTD), IEEE, pp. 9-15, 2015.
13. da Silva Maldonado, E., Shihab, E., and Tsantalis, N. Using Natural Language Processing to Automatically Detect Self-admitted Technical Debt. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 43, no. 11, pp. 1044-1062, 2017.
14. Wehaibi S., Shihab E., andGuerrouj, L. Examining the Impact of Self-admitted Technical Debt on Software Quality. In2016 IEEE 23Rd international conference on software analysis, evolution, and reengineering (SANER), IEEE, vol. 1, pp. 179-188, 2016.
15. Guo Z., Liu S., Liu J., Li Y., Chen L., Lu H., andZhou Y.How Far have we Progressed in Identifying Self-admitted Technical Debts? A Comprehensive Empirical Study. ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 1-56, 2021
16. Bosu A., Iqbal A., Shahriyar R., andChakraborty P.Understanding the Motivations, Challenges and Needs of Blockchain Software Developers: A Survey. Empirical Software Engineering, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 2636-2673.
17. Jakobsson, M. and Juels, A.Proofs of Work and Bread Pudding Protocols. In Secure information networks, Springer, Boston, MA, pp. 258-272, 1999
18. Li, D., Wong, W.E. and Guo, J.A survey on blockchain for enterprise using hyperledger fabric and composer. In 2019 6th International Conference on Dependable Systems and Their Applications (DSA), pp. 71-80, IEEE, January 2020.
19. Narayanan A., Bonneau J., Felten E., Miller A., andGoldfeder S.Bitcoin and cryptocurrency technologies: a comprehensive introduction. Princeton University Press, 2016.
20. Chuen D.L.K. ed. Handbook of digital currency: Bitcoin, innovation, financial instruments, and big data. Academic Press, 2015.
21. Kruchten P., Nord R.L., Ozkaya I., andFalessi D.Technical debt: towards a crisper definition report on the 4th international workshop on managing technical debt. ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 51-54, 2013.
22. Ren X., Xing Z., Xia X., Lo D., Wang X., andGrundy J.Neural Network-based Detection of Self-admitted Technical debt: From Performance to Explainability. ACM transactions on software engineering and methodology (TOSEM), vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 1-45, 2019.
23. Tsantalis N., Chaikalis T., andChatzigeorgiou A. JDeodorant: Identification and Removal of Type-checking Bad Smells. In2008 12th European conference on software maintenance and reengineering, IEEE, pp. 329-331, 2008.
24. Huang Q., Shihab E., Xia X., Lo D., andLi S.Identifying Self-admitted Technical Debt in Open Source Projects using Text Mining. Empirical Software Engineering, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 418-451, 2018.
25. Chen Y.Convolutional neural network for sentence classification, Master's thesis, University of Waterloo, 2015.
26. Devlin J., Chang M.W., Lee K., andToutanova, K. Bert: Pre-training of Deep Bidirectional Transformers for Language Understanding.2018, arXiv preprint arXiv:1810.04805.
|||Zhihong Liang, Na Du, Yuxiang Huang, Kai Liu, and Zhichang Guo. Performance Improvement Scheme of Blockchain Consensus for Supply Chain [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(3): 158-166.|
|||Padma Priya R, Aditya Tiwari, Ayush Pandey, and Siddharth Krishna. Identifying Video Tampering using Watermarked Blockchain [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(8): 722-732.|
|||Guoyang Pan, Yi Yang, Guoqing Li, Jian Wang, and Weixing Huang. Blockchain for Collaborative Creation System [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(10): 1608-1616.|
|||Yong Gan, Yuan Zhuang, and Lei He. RFID Tag Ownership Transfer Protocol using Blockchain [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(9): 2544-2552.|
|||Liang Zhihong, Huang Yuxiang, Cao Zechun, Liu Tiancheng, and Wang Yuehua. Creativity in Trusted Data: Research on Application of Blockchain in Supply Chain [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(2): 526-535.|
|||Jinhua Fu, Mixue Xu, Yongzhong Huang, and Hongwei Tao. A New Network Intrusion Detection System based on Blockchain [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(12): 3187-3195.|