| 1. Pavani, M. and Rao, P.T.Adaptive Pso with Optimised Firefly Algorithms for Secure Cluster-based Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks.
2. Xue, J. and Shen, B, A Novel Swarm Intelligence Optimization Approach: Sparrow Search Algorithm.
3. Cao, L., Cai, Y. and Yue, Y.Swarm Intelligence-based Performance Optimization for Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks: Survey, Challenges, and Future Directions.
4. Niu W.J., Feng Z.K., Feng B.F., Xu Y.S., andMin Y.W.Parallel Computing and Swarm Intelligence Based Artificial Intelligence Model for Multi-step-ahead Hydrological Time Series Prediction.
5. Bui Q.T., Nguyen Q.H., Nguyen X.L., Pham V.D., Nguyen H.D., andPham V.M.Verification of Novel Integrations of Swarm Intelligence Algorithms into Deep Learning Neural Network for Flood Susceptibility Mapping.
6. Ochoa G.V., Forero J.D., andRojas J.P.A Comparative Energy and Exergy Optimization of a Supercritical-CO2 Brayton Cycle and Organic Rankine Cycle Combined System Using Swarm Intelligence Algorithms.
7. Singh, S.P. and Sharma, S.C.A PSO based Improved Localization Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Network.
8. Ramteke, R., Singh, S. and Malik, A.Optimized Routing Technique for IoT Enabled Software-defined Heterogeneous WSNS Using Genetic Mutation Based PSO.
9. Prithi, S. and Sumathi, S., 2020. LD2FA-PSO: A Novel Learning Dynamic Deterministic Finite Automata with PSO Algorithm for Secured Energy Efficient Routing in Wireless Sensor Network.
10. Dohare, I. and Singh, K.PSO-DEC: PSO Based Deterministic Energy Efficient Clustering Protocol for IoT.
11. Shakeri M.,Sadeghi-Niaraki, A., Choi, S.M. and Islam, S.M. Performance Analysis of IoT-Based Health and Environment WSN Deployment.
12. Anand, V. and Pandey, S.New approach of GA-PSO‐based Clustering and Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks.
13. Sun Z., Wei M., Zhang Z., andQu G.Secure Routing Protocol Based on Multi-objective Ant-colony-optimization for Wireless Sensor Networks.
14. Rathee M., Kumar S., Gandomi A.H., Dilip K., Balusamy B., andPatan R.Ant Colony Optimization Based Quality of Service Aware Energy Balancing Secure Routing Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Networks.
15. Zhang, Z., Li, J. and Xu, N.Robust Optimization Based on Ant Colony Optimization in the Data Transmission Path Selection of WSNS.
16. Nayyar, A. and Singh, R.Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) Based Routing Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN): A survey.
17. Mousavi, S.K. and Ghaffari, A.Data Cryptography in the Internet of Things Using the Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm in a Smart Irrigation System.
18. Saoji M.A.Enhanced Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm with Mobile Sink Management to Improve Network Lifetime in WSN.
19. Raghav, R.S. and Dhavachelvan, P.A Secured Artificial Bee Colony (SABC) Algorithm for Finding Compromise Node in WSN.
20. Panda S., Srivastava S., Mohapatra S. and Kumar P.Performance Analysis of Wireless Sensor Networks Using Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm. In
21. Fotohi, R. and Bari, S.F.A Novel Countermeasure Technique to Protect Wsn Against Denial-of-sleep Attacks Using Firefly and Hopfield Neural Network (HNN) Algorithms.
22. Shankar, K. and Elhoseny, M.Multiple Share Creation with Optimal Hash Function for Image Security in WSN Aid of OGWO. In
23. Gurram G.V., Chowdary N.S., andBiradar R.L.Optimization of Keys Using Grey-Wolf Optimization for Secure Path Key Establishment Schemes in Wireless Sensor Networks.
24. Kasyoka, P., Kimwele, M. and Angolo, S.M.Multi‐user Broadcast Authentication Scheme for Wireless Sensor Network based on Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
25. et BELKAIBECH, L.A.G.H.O.U.E.G. and et Dounia, R.
26. Fotohi R.,Firoozi Bari, S. and Yusefi, M. Securing Wireless Sensor Networks Against Denial‐of‐sleep Attacks Using Rsa Cryptography Algorithm and Interlock Protocol.
27. Nguyen, B.H., Xue, B. and Zhang, M.A Survey on Swarm Intelligence Approaches to Feature Selection in Data Mining.
28. Varol Altay, E. and Alatas, B. Performance Analysis of Multi-objective Artificial Intelligence Optimization Algorithms in Numerical Association Rule Mining.
29. Zhao X., Wang C., Su J., andWang J.Research and Application Based on the Swarm Intelligence Algorithm and Artificial Intelligence for Wind Farm Decision System.
30. Slowik, A. and Kwasnicka, H.Nature Inspired Methods and Their Industry Applications—Swarm Intelligence Algorithms.
|||Harinee S and Anand Mahendran. Secure ECG Signal Transmission for Smart Healthcare [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(8): 711-721.|
|||D.P. Tripathi, Mahesh Nayak, Rajaboina Manoj, Surarapu Sudheer, and K. Praghash. Fast Computational Efficient Directional Shrinking Search Optimization Algorithm [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(6): 543-551.|
|||Run Luo, Song Huang, Hao Chen, and MingYu Chen. Code Confusion in White Box Crowdsourced Software Testing [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(3): 276-288.|
|||Anil Kumar Gulivindala, M.V.A. Raju Bahubalendruni, S.S.V. Prasad Varupala, and Chandrasekar Ravi. Exponential Moving Average Modelled Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Efficient Disassembly Sequence Planning towards Practical Feasibility [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(3): 289-298.|
|||S. Nallusamy. Performance Measurement on Inventory Management and Logistics Through Various Forecasting Techniques [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(2): 216-228.|
|||Smriti Sehgal, Laxmi Ahuja, and M. Hima Bindu. Image Compression using PSO-ALO Hybrid Metaheuristic Technique [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(12): 998-1004.|
|||Sumit Badotra, Sarvesh Tanwar, and Ajay Rana. DDoS Penetration Testing on OpenDayLight 3-Node in Software Defined Networking [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(10): 866-872.|
|||Latika Kakkar, Deepali Gupta, and Sarvesh Tanwar. A Novel Certificateless Secured Signature Scheme for IoT Data in Healthcare System [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(10): 873-879.|
|||D. Sakthivel and B. Radha. Adaptive Model to Detect Anomaly and Real-Time Attacks in Cloud Environment Using Data Mining Algorithm [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(10): 889-899.|
|||Rongjiang Tang, Weiguang Zheng, Shenfang Li, and Weiya Liu. Topology Optimization of Damping Material on Acoustic-Structural Systems for Minimizing Response Sensitivity [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 26-35.|
|||Ran Zhang, Min Liu, Yifeng Yin, Qikun Zhang, and Zengyu Cai. Prediction Algorithm for Network Security Situation based on BP Neural Network Optimized by SA-SOA [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1171-1182.|
|||Mengyu Ji, Song Huang, and Zhanwei Hui. Spectrum-based Security Bug Localization by Analyzing Error Propagation [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1289-1298.|
|||Zhongwei Zhao, Yong Peng, Jianhua Huang, Tingting Zhou, and Huan Wang. An Evaluation Method of Network Security Situation using Data Fusion Theory [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(7): 1046-1057.|
|||Junjun Ren. Network Security Situation Assessment Model based on Information Quality Control [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(4): 673-680.|
|||Jie Lin, Minghua Wei. Network Security Situation Prediction based on Combining 3D-CNNs and Bi-GRUs [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(12): 1875-1887.|