Haoran Lia, Dongcheng Lib,*, W. Eric. Wongb, Deze Zenga, and Man Zhaoa
| 1. Gannon, D., Barga, R. and Sundaresan, N.Cloud-native applications.
2. Arundel, J. and Domingus, J.Cloud Native DevOps with Kubernetes: building, deploying, and scaling modern applications in the Cloud.O'Reilly Media, 2019.
3. Li X., Jiang X., Huang P. and Ye K.DartCSim: An enhanced user-friendly cloud simulation system based on CloudSim with better performance. In
4. Jiang W., Feng G., Qin S., Yum T.S.P. and Cao, G. Multi-agent reinforcement learning for efficient content caching in mobile D2D networks.
5. Kim J., Lee J., Kim T. and Pack S.Deep Reinforcement Learning based Cloud-native Network Function Placement in Private 5G Networks. In
6. Talpaert V., Sobh I., Kiran B.R., Mannion P., Yogamani S., El-Sallab, A. and Perez, P. Exploring applications of deep reinforcement learning for real-world autonomous driving systems.
7. Rizk, Y., Awad, M. and Tunstel, E.W.Decision making in multiagent systems: A survey.
8. Fan J., Wang Z., Xie Y. and Yang Z.A theoretical analysis of deep Q-learning. In
9. Mao Y., Fu Y., Gu S., Vhaduri S., Cheng L. and Liu Q.Resource management schemes for cloud-native platforms with computing containers of docker and kubernetes.
10. Moravcik, M. and Kontsek, M.Overview of Docker container orchestration tools. In
11. McKendrick, R. Mastering Docker: Enhance your containerization and DevOps skills to deliver production-ready applications. Packt Publishing Ltd., 2020.
12. Oladimeji O.O., Oyeyiola D., Oladimeji O. and Oyeyiola P.A Comprehensive Survey On Cloud Computing Simulators.
13. Hussain A., Aleem M., Iqbal M.A. and Islam M.A.Investigation of cloud scheduling algorithms for resource utilization using cloudsim.
14. Rani, E. and Kaur, H.Study on fundamental usage of CloudSim simulator and algorithms of resource allocation in cloud computing. In
15. Piraghaj S.F., Dastjerdi A.V., Calheiros R.N. and Buyya R.ContainerCloudSim: An environment for modeling and simulation of containers in cloud data centers.
|||Shujun Pei, Qinggen Zhang, and Xuehui Cheng. Workflow Scheduling using Graph Segmentation and Reinforcement Learning [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(8): 1262-1270.|