Balika J. Chelliah, Anand Sasidharan*, Dharmesh Kumar Singh, and Nilesh Dangi
| 1. Bhuiyan H., Ashiquzzaman A., Juthi T.I., Biswas S. and Ara J.A survey of existing e-mail spam filtering methods considering machine learning techniques.Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 2018.
2. Wang F., Xu T., Tang T., Zhou M. and Wang H.Bilevel feature extraction-based text mining for fault diagnosis of railway systems.
3. Almomani A.,Al-Nawasrah, A., Alauthman, M., Al-Betar, M.A. and Meziane, F. Botnet detection used fast-flux technique, based on adaptive dynamic evolving spiking neural network algorithm.
4. Ala’M, A.Z., Faris, H., Alqatawna, J.F. and Hassonah, M.A. Evolving support vector machines using whale optimization algorithm for spam profiles detection on online social networks in different lingual contexts.
5. Herzallah, W., Faris, H. and Adwan, O.Feature engineering for detecting spammers on twitter: Modelling and analysis.
6. Jain, G., Sharma, M. and Agarwal, B.Spam detection on social media using semantic convolutional neural network.
7. Saha S.,DasGupta, S. and Das, S.K. Spam mail detection using data mining: A comparative analysis. In
8. Ala'M, A.Z., Alqatawna, J.F. and Paris, H. April. Spam profile detection in social networks based on public features. In
9. Gupta S., Khattar A., Gogia A., Kumaraguru P. and Chakraborty, T. April. Collective classification of spam campaigners on Twitter: A hierarchical meta-path based approach. In
10. ALAUTHMAN M.Botnet spam E-mail detection using deep recurrent neural network.
|||Jiali Yang, Jiarui Chen, and Sheng Li. Decomposition and Identification of Non-Intrusive Load Equipment Group [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 74-84.|
|||Minghua Wei. Pedestrian Re-Identification Incorporating Multi-Information Flow Deep Learning Model [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(7): 1027-1037.|