Leila M. Bogdanovaa, Sergey Ya. Nagibinb,*, and Alexander S. Chemakina
| 1. Ellinas G., Panayiotou C., Kyriakides E. and Polycarpou M.Critical infrastructure systems: Basic principles of monitoring, control, and security. In
2. Brdys M.A.Algorithms and Tools for Intelligent Control of Critical Infrastructure Systems. In
3. Levin, S., Nagibin, S. and Shilov, V.“Monitoring of industrial safety of the fuel and energy complex”, in
4. Ya S., Nagibin S., Levin E., Ya N., Okrent., and Balakirev, N, E. “Mathematical model of the technological process of styrene production,”
5. Nagibin, S.Y. and Loskutov, D.I.Analysis of Neural Networks for Predicting Time Series When Assessing Industrial Safety Risks.
6. Senatorov M., Levin S., andNagibin S.“Distance control of process safety of fuel and energy complex,” in
7. Senatorov M., Levin S., andNagibin S.“Intelligent monitoring, generalized control and security of critical infrastructure systems,”
8. Yu, A. Loskutov.“Time series analysis,”
9. Lebedeva T.V.“Statistical forecasting methods in economics: textbook. manual for universities,”
10. Kolassa S.Evaluating predictive count data distributions in retail sales forecasting.
11. Schwertman, N.C., Gilks, A.J. and Cameron, J.A simple noncalculus proof that the median minimizes the sum of the absolute deviations.
12. Kullback, S. and Leibler, R.A.On information and sufficiency.
13. Tail G.“Economic Forecasts and Decision Making,”
14. Pkcc-ps,ru. Russian Corporation of Communication Systems - Software Systems. Zodiac software package,
|||Kumar Jalan Arun, Patil Shital, and Mittal Gaurav. A Review on Fault Diagnosis of Misaligned Rotor Systems [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(4): 499-509.|
|||Mourad Chebila. Non-Intrusive Polynomial Chaos for a Realistic Estimation of Accident Frequency [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(11): 2852-2859.|