Int J Performability Eng ›› 2021, Vol. 17 ›› Issue (12): 989-997.doi: 10.23940/ijpe.21.12.p3.989997
Previous Articles Next Articles
Snehashis Ghoshala,*, Sumit Banerjeea, and Chandan Kumar Chandab
| 1. Jash, T, Renewable Energy and Environment.
2. Gollagari, R. and Rena, R, An Empirical Analysis of Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in India: are They Causally Related?.
3. Stern, D.I, Energy and Economic Growth. In
4. Guo, W.W, An Analysis of Energy Consumption and Economic Growth of Cobb-Douglas Production Function based on ECM. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, IOP Publishing, vol. 113, no. 1, pp. 012071, February 2018.
5. Koltun, P, Materials and Sustainable Development.
6. Gambini M., Vellini M., Stilo T., Manno M, and Bellocchi S,High-Efficiency Cogeneration Systems: The Case of the Paper Industry in Italy.
7. https://beeindia.gov.in/sites/default/files/2Ch7.pdf, accessed by December 2021.
8. Chaphekar S.N., Khatavkar V.V., andApte A.A,Cogeneration an Emerging Trend in India for Energy Crisis. In
9. Thakkar A., Chaudhari K., andShah, M. A Comprehensive Survey on Energy-Efficient Power Management Techniques.
10. https://beeindia.gov.in/sites/default/files/BEE%20Final%20Report_1.pdf, accessed by December 2021.
11. http://www.aeee.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/AEEE-EE-Book-Online-Version-.pdf, accessed by December 2021.
12. Simanaviciene Z., Volochovic A., Vilke R., Palekiene O., andSimanavicius A,Research Review of Energy Savings Changing People's behavior: a Case of Foreign Country.
13. Kamalapur, G.D. and Udaykumar, R.Y, Electrical Energy Conservation in India-Challenges and Achievements. In
14. https://www.beeindia.gov.in/sites/default/files/Energy%20conservation%20guidelines%20for%20industries.pdf, accessed by December 2021.
15. Shrestha, R.M. and Timilsina, G.R, Factors Affecting CO2 Intensities of Power Sector in Asia: a Divisia Decomposition Analysis.
16. https://www.oecd.org/greengrowth/greening-energy/49157219.pdf, accessed by December 2021.
17. R. Lekshmanan, Energy Conservation - A Case Study,
18. https://beeindia.gov.in/sites/default/files/1Ch3.pdf, accessed by December 2021.
19. Chen P.C., Yan B.S., Liu C.L., Wang S.C, and Liu Y.H,A Comparative Study on MPPT for Photovoltaic Generation Systems. In
20. Shannan N.M.A.A., Yahaya, N.Z., and Singh, B, Single-diode Model and Two-diode Model of PV Modules: A Comparison. In
21. Garg R., Singh A., andGupta S,PV Cell Models and Dynamic Simulation of MPPT Trackers in MATLAB. In
22. De Brito, M.A.G., Galotto, L., Sampaio, L.P., e Melo, G.D.A., and Canesin, C.A, Evaluation of the Main MPPT Techniques for Photovoltaic Applications.
23. Li Y., Huang W., Huang H., Hewitt C., Chen Y., Fang G., andCarroll D.L,Evaluation of Methods to Extract Parameters from Current-voltage Characteristics of Solar Cells.
24. Maffezzoni P., Codecasa L., andD'Amore, D, Modeling and Simulation of a Hybrid Photovoltaic Module Equipped with a Heat-recovery System.
25. Dondi D., Bertacchini A., Brunelli D., Larcher L., andBenini L,Modeling and Optimization of a Solar Energy Harvester System for Self-powered Wireless Sensor Networks.
26. Benavides, N.D. and Chapman, P.L, Modeling the Effect of Voltage Ripple on the Power Output of Photovoltaic Modules.
27. Krishan R., Sood Y.R., andKumar B.U,The Simulation and Design for Analysis of Photovoltaic System based on MATLAB. In
28. Kumar, R. and Singh, S.K, Solar Photovoltaic Modeling and Simulation: As a Renewable Energy Solution.
29. Pathak, P.K. and Yadav, A.K, Design of Battery Charging Circuit through Intelligent MPPT using SPV System.
30. Bimbhra, P.S. and Kaur, S,
|No related articles found!|