Ankur Bhardwaja,*, Sanmukh Kaurb, A.P. Shuklac, and Manoj Shuklad
| 1. Van de Velde, J., Wouters, J., Vercauteren, T., De Gersem, W., Duprez, F., De Neve, W., and Van Hoof, T, Morphometric Atlas Selection forAutomatic Brachial Plexus Segmentation. International Journal of Radiation Oncology* Biology* Physics, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 691-698, 2015.
2. Gadsden J.C., Choi J.J., Lin E., andRobinson A,Opening Injection Pressure Consistently Detects Needle-nerve Contact during Ultrasound-guided Interscalene Brachial Plexus Block. Anesthesiology, vol. 120, no. 5, pp. 1246-1253, 2014.
3. Wang S., Huang T.Z., Zhao X.L., Mei J.J., andHuang J,Speckle Noise Removal in Ultrasound Images by First-and Second-order Total Variation. Numerical Algorithms, vol. 78, no. 2, pp. 513-533, 2018.
4. Saranya, M. and Saraswathy, C, Speckle Reduction in Ultrasound Image. International Journal of Electronics and Computer Science Engineering, vo. 1, no. 2, pp. 342-347, 2012.
5. Ulam, S.M, Some Ideas and Prospects in Biomathematics. Annual review of biophysics and bioengineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 277-292, 1972
6. Vandra, H.H. and Pandya, H.N, Comparative Analysis on Speckle Noise Reduction Techniques on Computed Tomographic Images. Oriental Journal of Computer Science and Technology, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 261-264, 2010.
7. Yu, Y. and Acton, S.T, Speckle Reducing Anisotropic Diffusion. IEEE Transactions on image processing, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1260-1270, 2002.
8. Beck, L.H, Development and Evaluation of a Digital Spectral/terrain Data Set for Coordinated Resource Planning in Colusa County, California. Application of Remote Sensing to Selected Problems Within The State Of California, 1981
9. Kuan D.T., Sawchuk A.A., Strand T.C., andChavel P,Adaptive Noise Smoothing Filter for Images with Signal-dependent Noise. IEEE transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence, vol. 2, pp. 165-177, 1985.
10. Tounsi Y., Kumar M., Nassim A., Mendoza-Santoyo, F., and Matoba, O, Speckle Denoising by Variant Nonlocal Means Methods. Applied optics, vol. 58, no. 26, pp. 7110-7120, 2019.
11. Adabi S., Ghavami S., Fatemi M., andAlizad A,Non-local based Denoising Framework for in Vivo Contrast-free Ultrasound Microvessel Imaging. Sensors, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 245, 2019.
12. Venkatesan, R. and Prabu, S, Preprocessing of Multimodal Hyperspectral Imaging Using Anisotropic Diffusion Approach. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 2617-2624, 2018.
13. Zhang J., Lin G., Wu L., andCheng Y,Speckle Filtering of Medical Ultrasonic Images using Wavelet and Guided Filter. Ultrasonics, vol. 65, pp. 177-193, 2016.
14. Popovici, A. and Popovici, D, Cellular Automata in Image Processing. In Fifteenth International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems, vol. 1, pp. 1-6, August 2002.
15. Rosin, P.L, Training Cellular Automata for Image Processing. IEEE transactions on image processing, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 2076-2087, 2006.
16. Alex, D.M. and Chandy, D.A, Evaluation of Inpainting in Speckled and Despeckled 2D Ultrasound Medical Images. In 2020 Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies for High Performance Applications (ACCTHPA), IEEE, pp. 221-225, July 2020
17. Baselice F., Ferraioli G., Pascazio V., andSchirinzi, G, Enhanced Wiener Filter for Ultrasound Image Denoising. In EMBEC & NBC2017, Springer, Singapore, pp. 65-68, 2017.
18. Hota, N.R. and Sanibigrah, S. Retrieval of Random Valued Impulse Noise with Advanced Weighted Mean Filter by Using Modified Denoising Algorithm for Image Processing Application, 2018.
19. Shen Y., Liu Q., Lou S., andHou Y.L,Wavelet-based total Variation and Nonlocal Similarity Model for Image Denoising. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 877-881, 2017.
20. Liu S., Wei J., Feng B., Lu W., Denby B., Fang Q., andDang J,An Anisotropic Diffusion Filter for Reducing Speckle Noise of Ultrasound Images based on Separability. In Proceedings of the 2012 Asia Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association Annual Summit and Conference, IEEE, pp. 1-4, December 2012.
21. Cui W., Li M., Gong G., Lu K., Sun S., andDong F,Guided Trilateral Filter and its Application to Ultrasound Image Despeckling. Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, vol. 55, pp. 101625, 2020.
22. Latif G., Butt M.O., Al Anezi, F.Y., and Alghazo, J, Ultrasound Image Despeckling and Detection of Breast Cancer using Deep CNN. In 2020 RIVF International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies (RIVF), IEEE, pp. 1-5, October 2020.
23. Bhardwaj A., Kaur S., Shukla A.P., andShukla M.K,A Novel Method for Despeckling of Ultrasound Images Using Cellular Automata-based Despeckling Filter. International Journal of E-Health and Medical Communications (IJEHMC), vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 16-35, 2021.
24. Donoho, D.L. and Johnstone, I.M, Adapting to unknown Smoothness via Wavelet Shrinkage. Journal of the American statistical association, vol. 90, no. 432, pp. 1200-1224, 1995.
25. https://www.kaggle.com/c/ultrasound-nerve-segmentation/data. Accessed by December 2021.
|||Harinee S and Anand Mahendran. Secure ECG Signal Transmission for Smart Healthcare [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(8): 711-721.|
|||Shengsha Xu. An Apriori Algorithm to Improve Teaching Effectiveness [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(5): 792-799.|
|||Yingfei Zhang, Gongpeng Zhang, Ruixin Wang, and XiaoBing Hu. Multi-Agent based Simulation Modelling for Passenger Flow Emergency Evacuation in Scenic Spots [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(10): 1674-1684.|
|||Jiaman Ding, Haibin Li, Yang Yang, Lianyin Jia, and Jinguo You. A Distributed Frequent Itemset Mining Algorithm for Uncertain Data [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(10): 2805-2816.|