Kashif Alia*, Sajjad Mubina, and Ekatrina Gavrishykb
| 1. Burati Jr, J.L., and Oswald, T.H. Implementing TQM in Engineering and Construction.
2. Abd-Hamid, Z., Azizan, N.A., and Sorooshian, S. Predictors for the Success and Survival of Entrepreneurs in the Construction Industry.
3. Atout M.M.The Influence of Construction Manager Experience in Project Accomplishment.
4. Kärnä S.Analysing Customer Satisfaction and Quality in Construction-the Case of Public and Private Customers.
5. GhaffarianHoseini, A., Zhang, T., Nwadigo, O., GhaffarianHoseini, A., Naismith, N., Tookey, J., and Raahemifar, K. Application of nD BIM Integrated Knowledge-Based Building Management System (BIM-IKBMS) for Inspecting Post-construction Energy Efficiency.
6. Idris M.A.,McEwan, W., and Belavendram, N. The Adoption of ISO 9000 and Total Quality Management in Malaysia.The TQM Magazine, 1996.
7. Khan A.H., Imran A., andHussain M.Evaluation of Quality during Construction Projects: A Case Study of Pakistan.
8. Elbashir M.Quality Management in Construction Projects,
9. Abdul Hakim and Mat Naim, Quality Management System in Construction. Unpublished Conference Paper in International Conference on Cognitive Informatics, 2006.
10. Nyomek L.The Integration of Quality Management System in Construction Industry.Unpublished MSc. thesis, University of Technology, Malaysia, 2010.
11. Giao H.N.K. and Trang, N.D. Developing Dimensions to Measure the Quality of Construction Project Management Service, 2021.
12. Lee D.E., Lim T.K., andArditi D.An Expert System for Auditing Quality Management Systems in Construction.
13. Ashrafi, R. A Review of ISO9001: 2000 Quality Management Practices in Oman.
14. Rezaei A.R., Çelik T., andBaalousha Y.Performance Measurement in a Quality Management System.
15. Senaratne, S. and Jayarathna, T.Quality Planning Process of Construction Contractors: Case Studies in Sri Lanka.
16. Osabiya B.J.The Effect of Employees Motivation on Organizational Performance.
17. Creswell, J.W.,Clark, V.L.P.
18. Paulet E.ed.
19. Isah Y., Shakantu W., andIbrahim S.Utilisation of Forecasting Technology for Improving Construction Logistics in Nigeria.
|||Chunling Zhong, and Wangjinwa Zhang. Quality Management and Safety Evaluation for Prefabricated Buildings [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(5): 811-820.|