Yu-Lun Chaoa, Yi-Kuei Lina,b,c,*, and Cheng-Ta Yehd
| 1. Yu, T.S. and Pinedo, M.Flow Shops with Reentry: Reversibility Properties and Makespan Optimal Schedules.
2. Dolgui A.,Hashemi-Petroodi, S.E., Kovalev, S. and Kovalyov, M.Y. Profitability of a Multi-model Manufacturing Line Versus Multiple Dedicated Lines.
3. Brammer, J., Lutz, B. and Neumann, D.Permutation Flow Shop Scheduling with Multiple Lines and Demand Plans Using Reinforcement Learning.
4. Dios M.,Fernandez-Viagas, V.and Framinan, J.M. Efficient Heuristics for the Hybrid Flow Shop Scheduling Problem with Missing Operations.
5. Yu, C., Semeraro, Q. and Matta, A.A Genetic Algorithm for the Hybrid Flow Shop Scheduling with Unrelated Machines and Machine Eligibility.
6. Majumdar S.N.G. Enhancement of Overall Equipment Effectiveness Using Total Productive Maintenance in a Manufacturing Industry.
7. Sarker, B.R., Jamal, A.M.M. and Mondal, S. OPtimal Batch Sizing in a Multi-stage Production System with Rework Consideration.
8. Hadjinicola G.C.Manufacturing Costs in Serial Production Systems with Rework.
9. Al-Salamah, M. Economic Production Quantity in an Imperfect Manufacturing Process with Synchronous and Asynchronous Flexible Rework Rates.
10. Chiu S.W., Chen H.C., Wu H.Y. and Chiu Y.S.P. A Hybrid Finite Production Rate System Featuring Random Breakdown and Rework.
11. Colledani, M. and Angius, A.Production Quality Performance of Manufacturing Systems with In-line Product Traceability and Rework.
13. Lin, Y.K., Huang, D.H. and Lin, J.S.Reliability Evaluation of a Multistate Flexible Flow Shop with Stochastic Capacity for Multiple Types of Jobs.
13. Wang L., Dai W., Ai J., Duan W. and Zhao Y.Reliability Evaluation for Manufacturing System Based on Dynamic Adaptive Fuzzy Reasoning Petri Net.
14. Yeh C.T., Lin Y.K., Yeng L.C.L. and Huang, P.T. Rail Transport Network Reliability with Train Arrival Delay: a Reference Indicator for a Travel Agency in Tour Planning.
15. Huang, C.F., Huang, D.H. and Lin, Y.K.Network Reliability Evaluation for a Distributed Network with Edge Computing.
16. Hao Z., Yeh W.C., Liu Z. and Forghani-elahabad, M. General multi-state rework network and reliability algorithm.
17. Lin, Y.K. and Chang, P.C.Evaluate the System Reliability for a Manufacturing Network with Reworking Actions.
18. Song, W.T. and Lin, P.System Reliability of Stochastic Networks with Multiple Reworks.
19. Yeh, C.T., Chang, P.C. and Chen, C.Y.Minimal Production Level and Reliability Measurement for a Maintainable Production System Under Demand and Budget Constraints.
20. White J.A.On Absorbing Markov Chains and Optimum Batch Production Quantities.
21. Davis, R.P. and Kennedy Jr, W.J. Markovian Modelling of Manufacturing Systems.
22. Bowling S.R., Khasawneh M.T., Kaewkuekool S. and Cho B.R.A Markovian Approach to Determining Optimum Process Target Levels for a Multi-stage Serial Production System.
23. Pillai, V.M. and Chandrasekharan, M.P.An Absorbing Markov Chain Model for Production Systems with Rework and Scrapping.
24. Fathabadi, H.S., Khezri, S. and Khodayifar, S.A Simple Algorithm for Reliability Evaluation in Dynamic Networks with Stochastic Transit Times.
25. Alexopoulos C.A Note on State-space Decomposition Methods for Analyzing Stochastic Flow Networks.
26. Kumari, S. and Namasudra, S.System Reliability Evaluation Using Budget Constrained Real d-MC Search.
27. Lin, Y.K., Nguyen, T.P. and Yeng, L.C.L. Reliability Evaluation of a Stochastic Multimodal Transport Network Under Time and Budget Considerations.
28. Nguyen, T.P. and Lin, Y.K.Reliability Assessment of a Stochastic Air Transport Network with Late Arrivals.
|||Yi-Hao Chiu, Yi-Kuei Lin, and Thi-Phuong Nguyen. Network Reliability of a Stochastic Online-Food Delivery System with Space and Time Constraints [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(5): 433-443.|
|||Bessa Rui, Costa Jorge, and Calejo Rui. Question-based Methodology for Rating the Severity of Defects in Construction Through on-Site Inspection [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(7): 1760-1771.|
|||Kai Li, Wei Wu, and Fusheng Liu. Complex Network Reliability Analysis based on Entropy Theory [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(6): 1642-1651.|