Rahayu Khasanaha,*, Jamasria, Hari Agung Yuniartoa, and Noor Akhmad Setiawanb
| 1. Duffuaa, S.O. and Daya, M.B.Turnaround maintenance in petrochemical industry: practices and suggested improvements.Journal of Quality in maintenance Engineering, 2004.
2. Dimitrios, E. and Georgia, K.Challenges in the Development of a Project Management Office (PMO) for Turnaround Projects in the Process Industry, 2012.
3. Al-Turki, U., Duffuaa, S., and Bendaya, M. Trends in turnaround maintenance planning: literature review.Journal of quality in maintenance engineering, 2019.
4. Raoufi, M. and Fayek, A.R.Process improvement for power plant turnaround planning and management.
5. Ben-Daya, M., Duffuaa, S.O., Raouf, A., Knezevic, J., and Ait-Kadi, D. eds.
6. Obiajunwa C.C.A framework for the evaluation of turnaround maintenance projects.Journal of quality in maintenance engineering, 2012.
7. Khasanah, R. and Yuniarto, H.A.Evaluation of turnaround maintenance practice effects in the process industry. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Publishing, 673(1), pp.012097, 2019.
8. Pokharel, S. and Jiao, J.R.Turn‐around maintenance management in a processing industry: A case study.Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 2008.
9. Duffuaa, S.O. and Ben-Daya, M. Turnaround maintenance. In
10. Premraj P.
11. Megow N., Möhring R.H., andSchulz J.Decision support and optimization in shutdown and turnaround scheduling.
12. I. Technologies, Practical shutdown and turnaround management for engineers and managers. West Perth: IDC Technologies Pty Ltd, 2008.
13. Obiajunwa C.C.A framework for the successful implementation of turnaround maintenance projects(Doctoral dissertation, Sheffield Hallam University (United Kingdom)). 2010.
14. Duffuaa, S.O. and Hadidi, L.A.Using QFD to conduct performance assessment for turnaround maintenance in petrochemical infrastructure.
15. Utne I., Thuestad L., Finbak K., andThorstensen T.A.Shutdown preparedness in oil and gas production.Journal of quality in maintenance engineering, 2012.
16. Elfeituri, F. and Elemnifi, S.Optimizing turnaround maintenance performance. InThe eighth pan-pacific conference on occupational ergonomics Bangkok, Thailand, 2007.
17. Motylenski R.J.Proven turnaround practices: Maintenance and reliability.
18. S. Gupta, Completing turnaround projects faster with full scope, Electric Lights &Power, pp.36-39, 2011.
19. H. Doulgas, Challenge of safely managing plant turnarounds during STOs, Energy Processing Canada, pp.12-13, 2017.
|No related articles found!|