Ravi Shankar Mishraa and Sandeep Dhariwalb,*
| 1. Behzad Razavi, “Design of Analog CMOS integrated circuits”, McGraw-Hill, pp-510-522, November 2017.
2. Roland E.Best, “Phase-Locked Loops Design, Simulation, and Application”, McGraw-Hill, Fifth Edition, June 2003.
3. Dean A. Badillo, Sayfe Kiaei, “Comparison of contemporary CMOS Ring Oscillators”,IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium, pp. 281-284, June 2004.
4. Luciano Severino de Paula, Sergio Bampi, Eric Fabris, Altamiro Amadeu Susin, “A high Swing Low Power CMOS Differential Voltage Controlled Ring Oscillator”,14th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems, pp. 498-501, Marrakech, Morocco, 2007.
5. Xiaoyan Gui, Michael M.Green, “High-Speed CMOS Ring Oscillator with Low Supply Sensitivity”,IEEE proceeding of Custom Integrated Circuits Conference (CICC), pp. 1-4, San Jose, CA, USA, Sept. 2010.
6. J.K.Panigrahi, D.P.Acharya, “Performance Analysis and Design of Wideband CMOS Voltage Controlled Ring Oscillator”, IEEE, International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems, ICIIS2010, pp. 234-238, India, Jul 29-Aug 01, 2010.
7. Ashish Raman and R.K. Sarin,”1P6M 0.18-µm Low Power CMOS Ring Oscillator for Radio Frequency Applications”, International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering, Vol.3, No. 6, pp. 770-774, Dec. 2011.
8. Chenggang Zhang, Jianyaang Zhou, “A 2.4 GHz Low Power Low Phase Noise Ring VCO”, IEEE Conference, Taiwan, August 2012.
9. Ashish Raman, Jaya Nidhi Vashishtha and R.K.Sarin, “A RF Low Power 0.18-µm based CMOS Differential Ring Oscillator”, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering2012, Vol II,WCE 2012, pp. 1-5, London U.K., July 4-6,2012.
10. Vandna Sikarwar, Neha Yadav, Shayam Akashe, “Design and analysis of Cmos ring oscillator using 45 nm technology”,3rd IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC), pp. 1491- 1495, Ghaziabad, India, Feb. 2013.
11. Akansha Shrivastava, Saurabh Khandelwal, Shyam Akashe, “Performance evaluation of five stage VCO ring oscillator with reverse substrate bias and SAL technique using nanoscale CMOS technology”, IEEE third International Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication technologies, pp. 337-342, Rohtak(INDIA), 2013.
12. Xuemei Lei, Zhigong Wang, Lianfeng Shen,Keping Wang, “A Large Tuning Range Ring VCO in 180 nm CMOS”, Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium Proceedings, pp.1147-1149, Taipei, March 25-28, 2013.
|||Rajkumar Sarma, Cherry Bhargava, Sandeep Dhariwal, and Shruti Jain. UCM: A Novel Approach for Delay Optimization [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(4): 1190-1198.|