Arvind Kumar Mishraa,*, Renuka Nagpalb, Kirti Sethc, and Rajni Sehgalb
| 1. Eck D., Brundick B., Fettig T., Dechoretz J. and Ugljesa J.Parametric estimating handbook. The International Society of Parametric Analysis (ISPA), 2009.
2. Lynch J.Chaos manifesto. The Standish Group, 2009.
3. Brice, L. and Connell, J.A methodology for minimizing maintenance costs. In Proceedings of the national computer conference, pp. 113-121, 1983, May.
4. Khan K., Lo B., Skramstad T. and Skramstad T.Tasks and Methods for Software Maintenance: a process oriented framework. Australasian Journal of Information Systems, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 51-60, 2001.
5. Mishra A. K., Nagpal R., Seth K., andSehgal R. Analyzability of SOA using Soft Computing Technique. In2022 10th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions)(ICRITO), IEEE, pp. 1-5, 2022, October
6. Mishra A. K., Nagpal R., Seth K., andSehgal, R, A Critical Review on Service Oriented Architecture and its Maintainability. In2021 9th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions)(ICRITO) (pp. 1-8). IEEE, 2021, September.
7. Naji, H and Mikki, M, A survey of service oriented architecture systems maintenance approaches. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology, vol. 8, 21-29, (2016).
8. Cushing B. E.Frameworks, paradigms, and scientific research in Management Information Systems. Journal of Information Systems, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 38-59, 1990
9. Maglitta J.Quality through documentation, Computer World,(7th February), vol. 24, 1990.
10. Motogna S., Vescan A., Serban C. and Tirban P. An approach to assess maintainability change. In2016 IEEE International Conference on Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics (AQTR), IEEE, pp. 1-6, 2016, May.
11. Bennett K.Legacy systems: Coping with success. IEEE software, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 19-23, 1995
12. De Lucia A., Fasolino A. R., andPompelle E. A decisional framework for legacy system management. In Proceedings IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance. ICSM2001, IEEE, pp. 642-651, 2001, November
13. Rumbaugh J., Blaha M., Premerlani W., Eddy F., andLorensen W. E.Object-oriented modeling and design, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-hall, vol. 199, no. 1, 1991
14. http://www.issco.unige.ch/en/research/projects/isle/femti/html/212.html, accessed in July 2023
15. Elish, M. O.,Rine, D.Investigation of metrics for object-oriented design logical stability. In Seventh European Conference onSoftware Maintenance and Reengineering, IEEE, pp. 193-200, 2003, March
16. Kundu, S.,Tyagi, K.Maintainability assessment for software by using a hybrid fuzzy multi-criteria analysis approach. Management Science Letters, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 255-274, 2017.
17. Aggarwal K. K., Singh Y., andChhabra J. K.A multiple parameter software complexity measure. The Journal of Computer Society of India, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 22-30, 2003
18. https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/semustafacevik/software-defect-prediction?resource=download, accessed in July 2023
19. https://figshare.com/articles/dataset/Failure_dataset/7732268, accessed in July 2023
20. Punia, M and Kaur, A. Software maintainability prediction using soft computing techniques. International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, vol. 1, no. 9, pp. 431-442, 2014.
|No related articles found!|