Harshvardhan Singh Chauhan, Himanshi Babbar*, and Shalli Rani
| 1. Eason G., Noble B., & Sneddon, I. N. On certain integrals of Lipschitz-Hankel type involving products of Bessel functions. Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London, A247, pp. 529-551, 1955
2. Clerk Maxwell.A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism (3rd ed., Vol. 2). Oxford: Clarendon, pp. 68-73, 1892
3. Jacobs I.S.,1963. Fine particles, thin films and exchange anisotropy. Magnetism, pp.271-350.
4. Qiao G., Leng S., Maharjan S., Zhang Y., & Ansari, N. Deep Reinforcement Learning for Cooperative Content Caching in Vehicular Edge Computing and Networks. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 7, no. 1, 2020
5. Coutinho, R.W. and Boukerche, A.Modeling and analysis of a shared edge caching system for connected cars and industrial IoT-based applications. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 2003-2012, 2019
6. Ning Z., Zhang K., Wang X., Obaidat M.S., Guo L., Hu X., Hu B., Guo Y., Sadoun B. and Kwok R.Y.Joint computing and caching in 5G-envisioned Internet of vehicles: A deep reinforcement learning-based traffic control system. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 22, no. 8, pp.5201-5212, 2020
7. Mahmood A., Casetti C.E., Chiasserini C.F., Giaccone P. and Härri J.The RICH prefetching in edge caches for in-order delivery to connected cars. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 4-18, 2018
8. Dai Y., Xu D., Zhang K., Maharjan S. and Zhang Y.Deep reinforcement learning and permissioned blockchain for content caching in vehicular edge computing and networks. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 69, no. 4, pp.4312-4324, 2020
9. Ning Z., Dong P., Wang X., Hu X., Liu J., Guo L., Hu B., Kwok R.Y. and Leung V.C.Partial computation offloading and adaptive task scheduling for 5G-enabled vehicular networks. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 21, no. 4, pp.1319-1333, 2020
10. He, Y., Zhao, N. and Yin, H.Integrated networking, caching, and computing for connected vehicles: A deep reinforcement learning approach. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 67, no. 1, pp.44-55, 2017
11. Dai Y., Xu D., Maharjan S., Qiao G. and Zhang Y.Artificial intelligence empowered edge computing and caching for internet of vehicles. IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 26, no. 3, pp.12-18, 2019
12. Ning Z., Zhang K., Wang X., Guo L., Hu X., Huang J., Hu B. and Kwok R.Y.Intelligent edge computing in internet of vehicles: a joint computation offloading and caching solution. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 22, no. 4, pp.2212-2225, 2020
13. Yu Z., Hu J., Min G., Zhao Z., Miao W. and Hossain M.S.Mobility-aware proactive edge caching for connected vehicles using federated learning. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 22, no. 8, pp.5341-5351, 2020
14. Zhou, J., Zhang, X. and Wang, W.Social-aware proactive content caching and sharing in multi-access edge networks. IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking, vol. 6, no. 4, pp.1308-1319, 2020
15. Radenkovic, M. and Huynh, V.S.H. Cognitive caching at the edges for mobile social community networks: A multi-agent deep reinforcement learning approach.IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp.179561-179574, 2020
16. Prasher S., Nelson L., Sindhu A.S., Sumathi S. and Jagdish M. MCSVM and MCRVM based Contingency Classification Model. In2023 Second International Conference on Electronics and Renewable Systems (ICEARS) (pp. 440-443). IEEE, 2023, March
17. Prasher, S., Nelson, L. and Sharma, A. Analysis of DenseNet201 with SGD optimizer for diagnosis of multiple rice leaf diseases. In2022 International Conference on Computational Modelling, Simulation and Optimization (ICCMSO) (pp. 182-186). IEEE, 2022, December.
18. Rani S., Babbar H., Srivastava G., Gadekallu T.R. and Dhiman G.Security Framework for Internet of Things based Software Defined Networks using Blockchain. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 10, no. 7, pp. 6074-6081, 2022
19. Sharma A., Chauhan H.S., Kaur H. and Babbar H. Analysis of DDoS Attacks in Software Defined Networking using Machine Learning. In2023 International Conference on Intelligent and Innovative Technologies in Computing, Electrical and Electronics (IITCEE) (pp. 1190-1195). IEEE, 2023, January.
|||Neelam Gupta, Sarvesh Tanwar, Sumit Badotra, and Sunny Behal. Performance Analysis of SDN Controller [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(8): 537-544.|