Pawan Wawagea,*, Yogesh Deshpandea, and Kumar Manavb
| 1. WHO. (n.d.). https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789241565684. Retrieved from www.who.int/, accessed in 2023.
2. MoRTH. (n.d.). https://morth.nic.in/sites/default/files/RA_Uploading.pdf, Retrieved from www.morth.nic.in, accessed in 2023.
3. Rowland B., Davey J., Freeman J., andWishart D.Implementation of a driving diary intervention to reduce aberrant driving behaviours. In
4. Kontogiannis T., Kossiavelou Z., andMarmaras N.Self-reports of aberrant behaviour on the roads: errors and violations in a sample of Greek drivers.
5. Bener A., Özkan T., andLajunen T.The driver behaviour questionnaire in Arab gulf countries: Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
6. Zohar, D. and Luria, G.The use of supervisory practices as leverage to improve safety behavior: A cross-level intervention model.
7. Xie, C.Q. and Parker, D.A social psychological approach to driving violations in two Chinese cities.
8. Blockey, P.N. and Hartley, L.R.Aberrant driving behaviour: errors and violations.
9. Reason J., Manstead A., Stradling S., Baxter J., andCampbell K.Errors and violations on the roads: a real distinction?.
10. Davey J., Wishart D., Freeman J. and Watson B.An application of the driver behaviour questionnaire in an Australian organisational fleet setting.
11. Mesken J., Lajunen T., andSummala H.Interpersonal violations, speeding violations and their relation to accident involvement in Finland.
12. Lawton R., Parker D., Manstead A.S., andStradling S.G.The role of affect in predicting social behaviors: The case of road traffic violations.
13. Mahachandra M., Prastawa H., andMufid A.H., Effect of passenger presence towards driving performance level using kss and cnc indicators. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Publishing, vol. 909, no. 1, pp. 0120562020, 2020
14. Jin L., Guo B., Jiang Y., andHua Q.Analysis on the influencing factors of driving behaviours based on theory of planned behaviour.Advances in civil engineering, 2021.
15. Rimmö P.A.Aberrant driving behaviour: homogeneity of a four-factor structure in samples differing in age and gender.
16. Sucha M., Sramkova L., andRisser R.The Manchester driver behaviour questionnaire: self-reports of aberrant behaviour among Czech drivers.
17. Guého L., Granié M.A., andAbric J.C.French validation of a new version of the Driver Behavior Questionnaire (DBQ) for drivers of all ages and level of experiences.
|||Razia Sulthana A., Arokiaraj Jovith, and Jaithunbi A. K.. LSTM and RNN to Predict COVID Cases: Lethality’s and Tests in GCC Nations and India [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(3): 299-306.|
|||Lingling Wang, Wenyin Gong, and Xiang Li. Deep Convolutional Neural Network and Its Application in Image Recognition of Road Safety Projects [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(8): 2182-2189.|