Int J Performability Eng ›› 2022, Vol. 18 ›› Issue (9): 613-625.doi: 10.23940/ijpe.22.09.p2.613625
Previous Articles Next Articles
Sandeep Kumar Chawrasia*, Aakash Das, and Chandan Kumar Chanda
| 1. Hendershot, J.R. and Miller, T.J.E.
2. Chawrasia, S. K. Das, A., Chanda, C. K. and Banerjee, S. Design, analysis and comparative study of hub motor for an electric bike,
3 3. Prasun, M., Suman, S., and Ikkurti, H. P. A methodology for selection of optimum power rating of propulsion motor of three-wheeled electric vehicle on indian drive cycle (IDC),
4. Immanuel A., Thilagar S. H., Singh F. B.Design of solar powered BLDC motor-driven electric vehicle,
5. Saeed M. K., Saheb K., Ramin B. S., Mehran S., A micro-scale wind turbine fed BLDC motor for electric vehicle drive application,
6. Nof, S.Y., Wilhelm, W. and Warnecke, H.
7. Shukla, A. and Payami, S.Design and thermal network modeling of BLDC motor for submersible pump application,
8. Liu, C., Chau, K. T. and Jiang, J. Z.A Permanent-magnet hybrid in-wheel motor drive for electric vehicles,
9. Tikadar A., Kumar N., Joshi. Y., andKumar, S. Coupled electro-thermal analysis of permanent magnet synchronous motor for electric vehicles.
10. Marashi, A. N., Kanzi, K.Thermal analysis of BLDC motor with propose new arrangement for permanent magnets to magnet eddy current loss reduction,
11. Chawrasia, S. K., Das, A. and Chanda, C. K.Design and analysis of electric bike hub-motor using motor-CAD.
12. Chawrasia S. K.,Kumar C. C., and Banerjee, S. Design and analysis of an in-wheel motor for an electric vehicle,
13. Zhang W., Yu Z., Chen X., andHuang Q.The Magneto-thermal analysis of a high torque density joint motor for humanoid robots.
14. Kwon H. S., Yeo H. K., & Jung, H. K. Influence of a novel flux‐absorbing structure on the performance of a surface‐mounted permanent‐magnet motor with overhang. IET Electric Power Applications, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 2096-2102, 2019.
15. Wenjuan Q., Jiming Z., Guiqing H., Jibin Z., andYongxiang X.Thermal analysis of underwater oil-filled BLDC motor. In
16 16. Hwang, H. Y., Chung, T. U., Lee, D. Y., Hwang, P., and Shim, J. S. The heat transfer analysis of 1.2 [kW] BLDC motor on the condition of the external flow.
17. Papa, G.,Koroušić-Seljak, B. An artificial intelligence approach to the efficiency improvement of a universal motor.
18. Hwang, S.W., Chin, J.W. and Lim, M.S.Design process and verification of SPMSM for a wearable robot considering thermal characteristics through LPTN.
19. Mujianto A., Nizam M., andInayati, Comparation of the slotless brushless DC motor (BLDC) and slotted BLDC using 2D modeling.
20. Leitner S., Kulterer T., Gruebler H. and Muetze A.Characterization of the Thermal Performances of Low-Cost Sub-Fractional Horsepower BLDC Claw-Pole Motor Designs.
|||Laurent Bouillaut, Olivier François, Yves Putallaz, Clément Granier and Christophe Cieux. A Hybrid Approach for the Evaluation of Rail Monitoring and Maintenance Strategies for the Grand Paris Express New Metro [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(11): 1685-1697.|