Badveeti Adinarayanaa,* and badweeti Kasinayanab
| 1. https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200121-sitrep-1-2019-ncov.pdf. Accessed in April 2020.
2. https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/sri-lanka-documents/what-is-coronavirus-english.pdf?sfvrsn=a6b21ac_2. Accessed in April 2020.
3. Zhu W., Xie K., Lu H., Xu L., Zhou S., andFang S. Initial Clinical Features of Suspected Coronavirus Disease2019 in Two Emergency Departments Outside of Hubei, China.
4. Coronavirus Latest: Pandemic Could Have Killed 40 Million Without Any Action. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00154-w. Killed 40 Million Without Any Action. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00154-w. Accessed in March 2020.
5. Countries where Coronavirus has Spread - Worldometer. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/countries-where-coronavirus-has-spread/. Accessed in March 2020.
6. Kerala Reports First Confirmed Coronavirus Case in India - India News. https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kerala-reports-first-confirmed-novel-coronavirus-case-in-india-1641593-2020-01-30. Accessed in March 2020.
7. Bhatnagar T., Murhekar M.V., Soneja M., Gupta N., Giri S., Wig N., andGangakhedkar, R. Lopinavir/ritonavir Combination Therapy Amongst Symptomatic Coronavirus Disease2019 Patients in India: Protocol for Restricted Public Health Emergency Use.
8. Coronavirus | First case of COVID-19 reported from Nellore in AP. The Hindu.
9. COVID-19: Andhra Pradesh Department of Health, Medical, &Family Welfare. Retrieved May 2020.
10. Covid-19 Cases Spike in Andhra Pradesh, Tally Past 6146.
11. Anderson R.M., Heesterbeek H., Klinkenberg D., andHollingsworth T.D.How Will Country-based Mitigation Measures Influence the Course of the Covid-19 Epidemic?
12. Zheng S., Fan J., Yu F., Feng B., Lou B., Zou Q., Xie G., Lin S., Wang R., Yang X., andChen W. Viral Load Dynamics and Disease Severity in Patients Infected with SARS-CoV-2 in Zhejiang Province, China, January-March2020: Retrospective Cohort Study.
13. Wrigley, S. and Klinefelter, A.Google LLC v. CNIL: The Location-Based Limits of the EU Right to Erasure and Lessons for US Privacy Law.
14. Hacker, N.F. and Moore, J.G. Essentials of obstetrics and gynecology 5th edition, 2009.
15. How Andhra Pradesh is conducting the highest number of COVID-19 tests per million population. https://www.deccanherald.com/national/how-andhra-pradesh-is-conducting-the-highest-number-of-covid-19-tests-per-million-population-829040.html. Accessed in March 2020.
16. COVID-19: Andhra Pradesh Govt Identifies 133 'Containment Clusters' in 11 districts, Sounds Red Alert.
|No related articles found!|