Vivek Mishra* and Vibhuti
| 1. Zhu B., Li J., Hu W., andGao X.Review of Magnetic Coupling Resonance Wireless Energy Transmission.
2. Das S., Pal K., Goswami P., andKerawalla M.A.K. Wireless Power Transfer in Electric Vehicles.
3. Karalis A., Joannopoulos J.D., andSoljačić M.Efficient Wireless Non-radiative Mid-range Energy Transfer.
4. Sample A.P., Yeager D.J., Powledge P.S., Mamishev A.V., andSmith J.R.Design of an Rfid-based Battery-free Programmable Sensing Platform.
5. Kurs A., Karalis A., Moffatt R., Joannopoulos J.D., Fisher P., andSoljacic M.Wireless Power Transfer via Strongly Coupled Magnetic Resonances.
6. Choudhary V., Singh S.P., Kumar V., andPrashar D.Wireless Power Transmission: An Innovative Idea.
7. Hamam R.E., Karalis A., Joannopoulos J.D., andSoljačić M.Efficient Weakly-radiative Wireless Energy Transfer: an EIT-like Approach.
8. Low Z.N., Chinga R.A., Tseng R., andLin J.Design and Test of a High-power High-efficiency Loosely Coupled Planar Wireless Power Transfer System.
9. Chen L., Liu S., Zhou Y.C., andCui T.J.An Optimizable Circuit Structure for High-efficiency Wireless Power Transfer.
10. Kiani, M. and Ghovanloo, M.The Circuit Theory Behind Coupled-mode Magnetic Resonance-based Wireless Power Transmission.
11. Lakshmi, M.K. and Varghese, R.Wireless Power Transmission through Solar Power Generation.
12. Singh S.K., Hasarmani T.S., andHolmukhe R.M.Wireless Transmission of Electrical Power Overview of Recent Research & Development.
13. Bocan K.N., Mickle M.H., andSejdić E.Multi-disciplinary challenges in tissue modeling for wireless electromagnetic powering: A review.
14. Waffenschmidt, E. and Staring, T.Limitation of Inductive Power Transfer for Consumer Applications. In
15. Y, Ma.Wireless Energy Transfer, Stanford University, USA. (http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2010/ph240/ma1/, accessed in September 2021
16. Bush S.F.Smart Grid: Communication-enabled Intelligence for the Electric Power Grid.
17. Barrett, J.P. Electricity at the Columbian Exposition,
18. Singh, V., Singh, A. and Kumar, S.Introduction to Wireless Power Transmission.
19. Sumi, F.H., Dutta, L. and Sarker, F.Future With Wireless Power Transfer Technology.
20. Sahai, A. and Graham, D.Optical Wireless Power Transmission at Long Wavelengths. In
21. Bett A.W., Dimroth F., Lockenhoff R., Oliva E., andSchubert J.III-V Solar Cells under Monochromatic Illumination. In
22. Agcal, A., Ozcira, S. and Bekiroglu, N.Wireless Power Transfer by Using Magnetically Coupled Resonators.
23. Wei, X., Wang, Z. and Dai, H.A Critical Review of Wireless Power Transfer via Strongly Coupled Magnetic Resonances.
24. Vijayakumaran Nair, V. and Choi, J.R. An Efficiency Enhancement Technique for a Wireless Power Transmission System Based on a Multiple Coil Switching Technique.
25. Chen J., Liu X., Chi Z., Li X., Jiao D. and Zeng S.Research on Efficiency of Contactless Charging System Based on Electromagnetic Induction. In
26. Amin, M.R. and Roy, R.B. Design and simulation of wireless stationary charging system for hybrid electric vehicle using inductive power pad in parking garage. In
|No related articles found!|