Int J Performability Eng ›› 2022, Vol. 18 ›› Issue (2): 117-127.doi: 10.23940/ijpe.22.02.p6.117127
Previous Articles Next Articles
Varsha T. Lokarea,b,*, Arvind W. Kiwelekarb, and Laxman D. Netakb
| 1. Lorin W Anderson, Benjamin Samuel Bloom, et al.
2. Ibtihal R Assaly and Oqlah M Smadi. Using bloom's taxonomy to evaluate the cognitive levels of master class textbook's questions.
3. E. Balagurusamy.
4. Yllias Chali and Sadid A Hasan. Simple or complex? classifying questions by answering complexity. In
5. Yllias Chali, Sadid A Hasan,Kaisar Imam.Learning good decompositions of complex questions. In
6. Wen-Chih Chang and Ming-Shun Chung. Automatic ap- plying bloom's taxonomy to classify and analysis the cog- nition level of english question items. In
7. Maria K Eckstein, Bel´en Guerra-Carrillo, Alison T Miller Singley, and Silvia A Bunge. Beyond eye gaze: What else can eyetracking reveal about cognition and cogni- tive development?
8. Syahidah Sufi Haris and Nazlia Omar. Bloom's taxonomy question categorization using rules and n-gram approach.
9. Minni Jain, Rohit Beniwal, Aheli Ghosh, Tanish Grover,Utkarsh Tyagi.Classifying question papers with bloom's taxonomy using machine learning techniques. In
10. Memoona Khanum, Tahira Mahboob, Warda Imtiaz, Hu- maraia Abdul Ghafoor, and Rabeea Sehar. A survey on unsupervised machine learning algorithms for automa- tion, classification and maintenance.
11. Andreas Korbach, Roland Bru¨nken,Babette Park.Differentiating different types of cognitive load: A com- parison of different measures.
12. Manjushree D Laddha, Laxman D Netak,Hansaraj S Wankhede.A correlation analysis between cognitive pro- cess and knowledge dimension in software engineering by using the revised bloom's taxonomy. In
13. Varsha T Lokare and Laxman D Netak. Concentration level prediction system for the students based on physi- ological measures using the eeg device. In
14. Arvind W. Kiwelekar Laxman D. Netak Manjushree D. Laddha, Varsha T.Lokare. Classifications of the sum- mative assessment for revised bloom's taxonomy by using deep learning.
15. Honey Mehta, Sanjay Singla,Aarti Mahajan.Optical character recognition (ocr) system for roman script & en- glish language using artificial neural network (ann) classifier. In
16. Manal Mohammed and Nazlia Omar. Question classification based on bloom's taxonomy cognitive domain using modified tf-idf and word2vec.
17. LJM Mulder, D de De Waard, and Karel A Brookhuis. Estimating mental effort using heart rate and heart rate variability.
18. Fatema Nafa, Salem Othman,Javed Khan.Auto- matic concepts classification based on bloom's taxonomy using text analysis and the na¨ıve bayes classifier method. In
19. K Osadi, MGNAS Fernando, W Welgama, et al. Ensem- ble classifier based approach for classification of examina- tion questions into bloom's taxonomy cognitive levels.
20. Ildik´o Pil´an and Elena Volodina. Classification of language proficiency levels in swedish learners' texts. InProceedings of Swedish language technology conference, 2016.
21. Fika Rahimah and Lenny Saulia. Correlation between examinations level of difficulty and several physiological measures.
22. Jiangtao Ren, Sau Dan Lee, Xianlu Chen, Ben Kao, Reynold Cheng,David Cheung.Naive bayes clas- sification of uncertain data. In
23. Bernhard Scholkopf.Support vector machines: a practical consequence of learning theory.
24. Wade Shen, Jennifer Williams, Tamas Marius,Eliz- abeth Salesky. A language-independent approach to au- tomatic text difficulty assessment for second-language learners. Technical report, Massachusetts Inst of tech Lexington Lincoln lab, 2013.
25. Pooya Tavallali, Peyman Tavallali,Mukesh Singhal.K-means tree: an optimal clustering tree for unsupervised learning.
26. Maggy JW van Hoeij, Jan CM Haarhuis, Ronny FA Wierstra, and Peter van Beukelen. Developing a classification tool based on bloom's taxonomy to assess the cognitive level of short essay questions.
27. Duan Xiaochen and Hong Xue. Multi-decision-tree classifier in master data management system. In
28. Norazah Yusof and Chai Jing Hui. Determination of bloom's cognitive level of question items using artificial neural network. In
|||Vibhuti Rehalia, Deepika Bhalla, and Genius Walia. Coupled Field Magnetostatic Analysis for Free Buckling in Double Layer Helical Winding of a Distribution Transformer [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2022, 18(2): 79-91.|
|||Yujie Jin, Yi Zhao, Xinying Xie, Xuan Zhang, and Jingwei Cai. Simulation Analysis of Joint Connection of New Epoxy Resin Concrete Truss Structure [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(1): 143-154.|
|||A. Satyanarayana, T. Sumathi Uma Maheshwari, and M. Tirumala Devi. Reliability Analysis over I-Section of Beam due to Uniform Distribution of Load [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(3): 333-341.|
|||Fatima Sabah, Achraf Wahid, Abdelkarim Kartouni, Hamid Chakir, and Mohamed ELghorba. Failure Analysis of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Materials and Damage Modeling by Fracture [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(9): 2285-2293.|
|||Wenzhi Liu, Tianxiang Wang, and Jian Tao. Analysis of Meshing Performance and Fatigue Reliability of Main Reducer Transmission Device for Rail Conveyor [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(7): 1886-1894.|
|||Shiming Gan, Yongquan Han, and Xiaoyan Bao. 7A52 Aluminum Alloy MIG Welding Residual Stress Reliable Measurement based on Hole-Drilling Method [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(7): 1905-1911.|
|||Shouqing Huang, Shouwen Liu, Xiaokai Huang, and Fangyong Li. Lubrication Characteristics Analysis of a Rotor Bearing for Space Application [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(5): 1400-1407.|
|||Bin Suo. Dynamic Time Series Reliability Analysis for Long-Life Mechanic Parts with Stress-Strength Correlated Interference Model [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(1): 56-65.|
|||Zhiping Zhai, Can Li, Hongmei Cui, Hongyu Liang, and Haiying Cheng. Fatigue Life Prediction for Throwing Impeller of an Impeller Blower [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(1): 127-137.|
|||Xu Zhang, Yiqiang Zhang, Yue Sun, Baogang Wen, and Lijun Jiang. Reliability Model of TBM Main Bearing based on Nonlinear Strength Degradation Theory [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2018, 14(12): 3054-3065.|