Kalaivani Ma,*, and Kannan Rb
| 1. Van Noortwijk, J.M, A Survey of the Application of Gamma Processes in Maintenance. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 94, no. 1, pp. 2-21, 2009.
2. Van Noortwijk, J.M., Van Der Weide, J.A., Kallen, M.J., and Pandey, M.D, Gamma Processes and Peaks-over-threshold Distributions for Time-dependent Reliability. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 92, no. 12, pp. 1651-1658, 2007.
3. Huang, X. and Chen, J, Time-dependent Reliability Model of Deteriorating Structures based on Stochastic Processes and Bayesian Inference Methods. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, vol. 141, no. 3, pp. 04014123, 2015.
4. Zhang, S. and Zhou, W, System Reliability of Corroding Pipelines Considering Stochastic Process-based Models for Defect Growth and Internal Pressure. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, vol. 111, pp. 120-130, 2013.
5. Iervolino I., Giorgio M., andChioccarelli E,Gamma Degradation Models for Earthquake-resistant Structures. Structural Safety, vol. 45, pp. 48-58, 2013.
6. Li J., Chen J., andChen Z,A New Cumulative Damage Model for Time-dependent Reliability Analysis of Deteriorating Structures. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part O: Journal of Risk and Reliability, vol. 234, no. 2, pp. 290-302, 2020.
7. Riascos-Ochoa, J., Sánchez-Silva, M., and Klutke, G.A, Modeling and Reliability Analysis of Systems Subject to Multiple Sources of Degradation based on Lévy Processes. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, vol. 45, pp. 164-176, 2016.
8. Amaya-Gómez, R., Riascos-Ochoa, J., Munoz, F., Bastidas-Arteaga, E., Schoefs, F., and Sánchez-Silva, M, Modeling of Pipeline Corrosion Degradation Mechanism with a Lévy Process based on ILI (In-Line) Inspections. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, vol. 172, pp. 261-271, 2019.
9. Jia, G. and Gardoni, P, Simulation-based Approach for Estimation of Stochastic Performances of Deteriorating Engineering Systems. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, vol. 52, pp. 28-39, 2018.
10. Dshalalow, J.H. and White, R.T, Random Walk Analysis in a Reliability System under Constant Degradation and Random Shocks. Axioms, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 199, 2021.
11. Manjunath R.P.P.K, Time Dependent Performance Analysis of Flanged RC Beam in Limit State of Deflection. International Journal of Performability Engineering, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 379, 2011.
12. Gong, C. and Zhou, W, Importance Sampling-based System Reliability Analysis of Corroding Pipelines Considering Multiple Failure Modes. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 169, pp. 199-208, 2018.
13. Tee, K.F. and Pesinis, K, Reliability Prediction for Corroding Natural Gas Pipelines. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, vol. 65, pp. 91-105, 2017.
14. Gao H., Cui L., andQiu Q,Reliability Modelling for Degradation-shock Dependence Systems with Multiple Species of Shocks. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 185, pp. 133-143, 2019.
15. Crowder M.J., Kimber A.C., Smith R.L., andSweeting T.J,Statistical analysis of reliability data. Routledge, 2017.
|No related articles found!|