Y Sai Ratnakar*, P Srinivasa Reddy, M Gangadhar Rao, and D Appanna
| 1. Hema P.,Experimental Investigations on AA 6061 Alloy Welded Joints by Friction Stir Welding. In
2. Sadeesh P., Kannan M.V., Rajkumar V., Avinash P., Arivazhagan N., Ramkumar K.D., andNarayanan S. Studies on friction stir welding of AA2024 and AA 6061 dissimilar metals.
3. RajKumar V., VenkateshKannan M., Sadeesh P., Arivazhagan N., andRamkumar, K.D. Studies on effect of tool design and welding parameters on the friction stir welding of dissimilar aluminium alloys AA5052-AA 6061.
4. Mehta, K.P. and Badheka, V.J.Effects of tool pin design on formation of defects in dissimilar friction stir welding.
5. Vijayakumar R., Kannan V., andNatarajan A.Friction Stir Welding of Aluminium Alloys.
6. Devanathan C., Chenthil M., andPrithiviraj D.Joining of Dissimilar Aluminium alloys using Friction Stir Welding.
7. Periyasamy Y.K., Perumal A.V., andPeriyasamy B.K.Optimization of process parameters on friction stir welding of AA7075-T651 and AA6061 joint using response surface methodology.
8. Singh H.N., Kaushik A., andJuneja D.Optimization of process parameters of friction stir welded joint of AA6061 and AA6082 by response surface methodology (RSM).
9. Khare M., Gupta R.K., andBhardwaj B.Development of empirical relationship for surface roughness during the machining of metal matrix composite. In
10. Kumar, H.A. and Ramana, V.V. Influence of tool parameters on the tensile properties of friction stir welded aluminium5083 and 6082 alloys.
11. Jenarthanan M.P., Varma C.V., andManohar V.K.Impact of friction stir welding (FSW) process parameters on tensile strength during dissimilar welds of AA2014 and AA6061.
12. Pandey A.K., Chatterjee S., andMahapatra S.S.Analysis and characterization of weld quality during butt welding through friction stir welding.
|||Shiming Gan, Yongquan Han, and Xiaoyan Bao. 7A52 Aluminum Alloy MIG Welding Residual Stress Reliable Measurement based on Hole-Drilling Method [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(7): 1905-1911.|
|||Pengtao Shi, Yan Li, and Mingshun Yang. Formation and Laws of Convex on Single-Point Thermal Incremental Forming Part [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2018, 14(12): 3247-3256.|