Yi-Chun Chenga, Yi-Kuei Lina,b,c,d,*, and Ping-Chen Change
| 1. Morais M.D.F., Boiko, T.J.P., Coelho, R.P., and Paraiso, P.R. Multicriteria hybrid flow shop scheduling problem: literature review, analysis, and future research.
2. Ribas I., Leisten R., andFramiñan J.M.Review and classification of hybrid flow shop scheduling problems from a production system and a solutions procedure perspective.
3. Savino M.M., Mazza A., andNeubert G.Agent-based flow-shop modelling in dynamic environment.
4. Ruiz, R. and Vázquez-Rodríguez, J.A. The hybrid flow shop scheduling problem.
5. Luo H., Du B., Huang G.Q., Chen H., andLi X.Hybrid flow shop scheduling considering machine electricity consumption cost.
6. Li J.Q., Sang H.Y., Han Y.Y., Wang C.G., andGao K.Z.Efficient multi-objective optimization algorithm for hybrid flow shop scheduling problems with setup energy consumptions.
7. Yu C., Semeraro Q., andMatta A.A genetic algorithm for the hybrid flow shop scheduling with unrelated machines and machine eligibility.
8. Kahraman C., Engin O., Kaya I., andÖztürk R.E.Multiprocessor task scheduling in multistage hybrid flow-shops: a parallel greedy algorithm approach.
9. Marichelvam M.K., Prabaharan T., andYang X.S.Improved cuckoo search algorithm for hybrid flow shop scheduling problems to minimize makespan.
10. Komaki G.M., Teymourian E., andKayvanfar V.Minimising makespan in the two-stage assembly hybrid flow shop scheduling problem using artificial immune systems.
11. Fattahi, P., Hosseini, S.M.H., Jolai, F., and Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. A branch and bound algorithm for hybrid flow shop scheduling problem with setup time and assembly operations.
12. Lin Y.K., Huang D.H., andYeng L.C.L. Reliability evaluation of a hybrid flow-shop with stochastic capacity within a time constraint.
13. Lin Y.K.A MP-based algorithm for a multicommodity stochastic-flow network with capacity weights.
14. Zuo M.J., Tian Z., andHuang H.Z.An efficient method for reliability evaluation of multistate networks given all minimal path vectors.
15. Chang P.C.Reliability estimation for a stochastic production system with finite buffer storage by a simulation approach.
16. Lin, Y.K. and Chang, P.C.Graphical-based reliability evaluation of multiple distinct production lines.
17. Yeh W.C.A simple minimal path method for estimating the weighted multi-commodity multistate unreliable networks reliability.
18. Chang P.C.Reliability evaluation and big data analytics architecture for a stochastic flow network with time attribute.
19. Chao M.T., Fu J.C., andKoutras M.V.Survey of reliability studies of consecutive-k-out-of-n: F and related systems.
20. Sahinoglu, M. and Rice, B.Network reliability evaluation.
21. Elmahdy E.E.A new approach for Weibull modeling for reliability life data analysis.
22. Pham, H. and Wang, H.Imperfect maintenance.
23. Yeh R.H., Chang W.L., andLo H.C.Optimal threshold values of age and two-phase maintenance policy for leased equipments using age reduction method.
24. Ahmad, R. and Kamaruddin, S.An overview of time-based and condition-based maintenance in industrial application.
25. Jardine A.K., Lin D., andBanjevic D.A review on machinery diagnostics and prognostics implementing condition-based maintenance.
|||Yi-Fan Chen, Yi-Kuei Lin, and Cheng-Fu Huang. Using Deep Neural Networks to Evaluate the System Reliability of Manufacturing Networks [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2021, 17(7): 600-608.|
|||Yugang Zhang, Jingyi Liu, and Tianxiang Yu. Fastening Function Reliability Analysis of Aircraft Lock Mechanism based on Competitive Failure Method [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(7): 1920-1928.|