S. Rooban*, D. Lakshmi Prasanna, K.B.S. Durga Teja, and P.V. Mani Kumar
| 1. Kito, N. and Takagi, N.Concurrent error detectable carry select adder with easy testability.
2. Anitha, A., Rooban, S. and Sujatha, M.Implementation of energy efficient gates using adiabatic logic for low power applications.
3. Nicolaidis M.Carry checking/parity prediction adders and ALUs.
4. Soumya N., Kumar K.S., Rao K.R., Rooban S., Kumar P.S. and Kumar G.N.S., 4-Bit Multiplier Design using CMOS Gates in Electric VLSI.
5. Gizopoulos D., Psarakis M., Paschalis A. and Zorian Y.Easily testable cellular carry lookahead adders.
6. Saxena P.Design of low power and high speed Carry Select Adder using Brent Kung adder. In
7. Kumar N.U., Sindhuri K.B., Teja K.D. and Satish D.S.Implementation and comparison of VLSI architectures of 16 bit carry select adder using Brent Kung adder. In
8. Rooban S., Saifuddin S., Leelamadhuri S. and Waajeed S.Design of fir filter using wallace tree multiplier with kogge-stone adder.
9. Bedrij O.J.Carry-select adder.
10. Shilpa K.C., Shwetha M., Geetha B.C., Lohitha D.M. and Pramod N.V.Performance analysis of parallel prefix adder for datapath VLSI design. In
11. Maurya K.A.K., Lakshmanna, Y.R., Sindhuri, K.B. and Kumar, N.U. Design and implementation of 32-bit adders using various full adders. In
12. Efstathiou, C., Owda, Z. and Tsiatouhas, Y.New high-speed multioutput carry look-ahead adders.
13. Bhattacharyya P., Kundu B., Ghosh S., Kumar V. and Dandapat A.Performance analysis of a low-power high-speed hybrid 1-bit full adder circuit.
14. Rooban S., Kumar K.S., Shankar K.R. and Bhaskara Rao, N.U. Test and analysis of high performance microprocessor through power binning method.
15. Bahadori M., Kamal M., Afzali-Kusha, A. and Pedram, M. High-speed and energy-efficient carry skip adder operating under a wide range of supply voltage levels.
16. Hwang W., Gristede G., Sanda P., Wang S.Y. and Heidel D.F.Implementation of a self-resetting CMOS 64-bit parallel adder with enhanced testability.
|No related articles found!|