A. Satyanarayana*, T. Sumathi Uma Maheshwari, and M. Tirumala Devi
| 1. H. P.Hong and W.Zhou, “Reliability Evaluation of RC Columns, Journal of Structural Engineering,” Vol. 125, No. 7, pp. 784-790, 1999.
2. Dimitri V.Val, “Deterioration of Strength of RC Beams due to Corrosion and Its Influence on Beam Reliability,” Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 133, No. 9, pp. 1297-1306, 2007.
3. Abubakar Idris and Pius Edache, “Reliability Analysis of Simply Supported Steel Beams,” Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 20-29, 2007.
4. Renjian Lu, Yuanhui Luo, Joel P.Conte, “Structural safety Reliability evaluation of reinforced concrete beams,” Structural Safety, Vol. 14, pp. 277-298, 1994.
5. MarcoBreccolotti and AnnibaleLuigiMaterazzi, “Structural reliability of eccentrically-loaded sections in RC columns made of recycled aggregate concrete,” Engineering Structures, Vol. 32, No. 11, pp. 3704-3712, 2010.
6. Penti Hari Prasad, T.Sumathi Uma Maheswari and J.Shirisha, “Reliability Analysis of Symmetrical columns with Eccentric Loading from LindelyDisrtibution,” Communications in Mathematics and Statistics, May 2019.
7. K.C.Kapur and L.R.Lamberson, “Reliability in Engineering Design,” John Wiley and Sons, Inc. U.K., 1997.
8. Balaguruswamy.E, “Reliability Engineering,” Tata McGraw-Hill, Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi, 1984.
9. R.S.Kurmi and N.kurmi, “Strength of Materials,” S.Chand Publications, 2015.
10. R.K.Bansal, “Strength of Materials,” Laxmi Publications, 2009.
11. L.S. Srinath, “Reliability Engineering,” Wiley Publications, 1997.
12. R.Ranganathan, “Structural reliability and Design,” Jaico Publishing House, 1999.
|||Wanjuan Zhang, Xiaodan Wang, Diego Cabrera, and Yun Bai. Product Quality Reliability Analysis based on Rough Bayesian Network [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(1): 37-47.|
|||Shuai Yang, Shilong Li, Yu Wang, and Jean-Carlo Macancela. Reliability Analysis for CNC Gear Hobbing Machine with a New Hybrid Model of Dual Weibull Distribution [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2020, 16(1): 98-106.|
|||Wei Meng, Bo Zeng, Shuliang Li, and Syed Ahsan Ali Shah. A ReliabA Reliability Prediction Method of Novel Grey Model and its Error Analysisility Prediction Method of Novel Grey Model and [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(9): 2373-2381.|
|||Murgayya S B, H N Suresh, Madhusudhan N, and Sarvanabavan B. Reliability based Maintenance Model to Assess the Condition of Rotor using XLrotor [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(8): 2019-2030.|
|||Manu Banga, Abhay Bansal, and Archana Singh. Proposed Hybrid Approach to Predict Software Fault Detection [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(8): 2049-2061.|
|||Ting Zeng. Reliability Analysis of Cold Standby Systems based on Supplement Events using Multiple-Valued Decision Diagrams [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(8): 2062-2070.|
|||Risu Na, Xin Li, Jie Liu, and Yuan Liu. Reliability Analysis of Ring Mold Granulator based on Minimum Maintenance Model [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(7): 1860-1867.|
|||Yingsheng Mou, Zhiping Zhai, Xiaoyun Kang, Zhuwei Li, and Yuezheng Lan. Comparison of Fatigue Reliability Life of Telescopic Rod of an Eccentric Telescopic Rod Conveyor with and without Strength Degradation [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(7): 1868-1877.|
|||Xiaoyan Wang, Hongkai Wang, Jinghui Zhang, and Chun Zhang. Spare Parts Forecast Analysis based on Important Calculation of Element Fault Tree [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(7): 1878-1885.|
|||Yugang Zhang, Jingyi Liu, and Tianxiang Yu. Fastening Function Reliability Analysis of Aircraft Lock Mechanism based on Competitive Failure Method [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(7): 1920-1928.|
|||Kai Li, Wei Wu, and Fusheng Liu. Complex Network Reliability Analysis based on Entropy Theory [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(6): 1642-1651.|
|||Yonghua Li, Pengpeng Zhi, Bingzhi Chen, and Ziqiang Sheng. Resonance Reliability Analysis for Axle Box Bearing of EMU [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(6): 1652-1661.|
|||Haiyue Yu and Xiaoyue Wu. Simulation Method for Mission Reliability Assessment of Space Telemetry Tracking and Command System with Dynamic Redundancy [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(6): 1684-1691.|
|||Chetna Choudhary, P. K. Kapur, Sunil K. Khatri, and A. K. Shrivastava. Effort-based Release and Patching Time of Software with Warranty using Change Point [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(6): 1724-1733.|
|||Hatim Solayman Migdadi, Mohammad H. Almomani, Moustafa Omar Abu-Shawiesh, and Omar Meqdadi. Reliability Performance of Improved General Series-Parallel Systems in the Generalized Exponential Lifetime Model [J]. Int J Performability Eng, 2019, 15(6): 1734-1743.|