Guochao Dinga, Haosong Duana, Xi Wangb,*, and Zhen Zhouc,*
| 1. Xiaoshu C, Mingxu S, Jianqi S, et al, “Particle size measurement technology and application,”Beingjing: Chemical industry press, pp. 1-128, 2010.
2. Li W, “Research on retrieval algorithm of particle size distribution based on spectral extinction method,”Harbin institute of technology, 2013.
3. Hong T, “Study of inversion algorithm of particle size distribution using total light scattering method,”Harbin institute of technology, 2008.
4. Cao renliang, Li Mei, “Light scattering: A review of particle characterization applications,” Particuol ogy, Vol.1, pp. 11-21, 2015.
5. Guochao D, “Study on the apparent optical properties of spherical particles in liquid absorbing medium,”Harbin University of science and technology, 2014.
6. Fu Q, Sun W, “Mie theory for light scattering by a spherical particle in an absorbing medium,”Appl Opt, No.40, pp. 1354-1361, 2001.
7. Yang P, et al, Inherent and apparent scattering properties of coated or uncoated spheres embedded in an absorbing host medium,”Appl Opt, pp. 2740-2759, 2002.
8. Qiang Fu, “Wenbo Sun.Apparent optical properties of spherical particles in absorbing medium,”Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer, Vol.100, pp. 137-142, 2006.
9. Guochao D, Weimin L, Tingyi S, et al, “Research on apparent light scattering characteristics of milk protein solution,” China measurement & test, Vol.39, No.3, pp. 48-50, 2013.
10. Qi Hong, Ruan Liming, Wang Shenggang, et al, “Application of multi-phasc particle swarm optimization technique to retrieve the particle size distribution,” Chinese Optics Letters, Vol.6, No.5, pp. 346-349, 2008.
11. Hong T, “Retrieval of spherical particle size distribution with an improved Tikhonov iteration method,” Thermal Science, Vol.16, No.5, pp. 1400-1404, 2012.
12. 12.Xiaogang S, Hong T, Guibin Y, “Analysis of visible extinction spectrum of particle system and selection of optimal wavelength,” Spectroscopy and spectral analysis, Vol.2008, No.9, pp. 1968-1973.
13. Hong T, Wenbin Z, Xianxia L, “Application of principal component analysis to selection of characteristic wavelengths with total light scattering,” Optics and precision engineering, Vol.18, No.8, pp. 1691-1698, 2010.
14. Ge T, “Research on data processing of distributed water quality monitoring system based on UV-VIS spectroscopy,”Chongqing University, 2016.
15. Tong L, “A new wavelengths selection method for molecular spectra based on ant colony optimization and fundamental applications,”Zhejiang University, 2017.
16. Z. Y. Zhang, X. H. Guo,Y. Lin, “Trust Management Method of D2D Communication Based on RF Fingerprint Identification,” in IEEE Access, No.6, pp.66082-66087, 2018.
17. Y. Lin, Y. Li, X. Yin, et al.“Multisensor Fault Diagnosis Modeling Based on the Evidence Theory”, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol.67, No.2, pp.513-521, 2018.
18. Zheng W, Huake S, “MATLAB intelligent algorithm,”Beijing. Tsinghua university press, pp. 108-144.
19. A.Semnani, M.Kamyab, “An Enhanced method for inverse scattering problems using fourier series expansion in conjunction with FDTD and PSO,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, Vol.76, pp. 45-64, 2007.
20. Y. Lin, X. Zhu, Z. Zheng, et al.“The individual identification method of wireless device based on dimensionality reduction and machine learning”, Journal of Supercomputing, No.5, pp.1-18, 2017.
21. Y. Tu, Y. Lin, J. Wang, et al.“Semi-Supervised Learning with Generative Adversarial Networks on Digital Signal Modulation Classification”, CMC-Computers Materials & Continua, Vol.55, No.2, pp.243-254, 2018.
22. 22.Xiaogang S, Hong T, Guibin Y, “Study on inversion and classification of particle size distribution under dependent model algorithm,” Spectroscopy and spectral analysis, Vol.2008, No.5, pp. 1111-1114.
23. Xiaogang S, Hong T, Jingmin D, “Research on the measurement range of particle size with total light scattering method in Vis-IR region,” Spectroscopy and spectral analysis, Vol.28, No.12, pp. 2793-2798, 2008.
24. Kokodii, Lizogubenko, Kaydash, “Measurement of size micro-particles by optical method with digital processing of light scattering pattern,” Telecommunications and Radio Engineering, Vol.72, No.6, pp. 547-554, 2013.
25. Khlebtsov,B.N, Khlebtsov,N.G, “On the measurement of gold nanoparticle size by the dynamic light scattering method,” Colloid Journal, Vol.73, No.1, pp. 117-127, 2011.
26. Y. Lin, C. Wang, J. X. Wang, Z. Dou.“A Novel Dynamic Spectrum Access Framework Based on Reinforcement Learning for Cognitive Radio Sensor Networks”, Sensors, Vol.16, No10, pp.1675, 2016.
|No related articles found!|