We are soliciting original contributions that have not been published and are not currently under consideration elsewhere. Both theoretical studies and state-of-the-art practical applications are welcome. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and selected on the basis of their quality and relevance to IJPE.
We also encourage extensions of conference papers, unless prohibited by copyright, if there is a significant difference in the technical content. Improvements such as adding a new case study or including a description of additional related studies do not satisfy this requirement. A description explaining the difference between the conference paper and the journal submission is required. The overlap between each submission and other articles, including the authors’ own papers and dissertations, should be less than 30%. Each submission must conform to the IJPE template. Please click here to submit your paper.
- ● All submissions must be in English and in MS Word (.docx) following the IJPE template.
- Each paper must have at least 8 pages and a maximum of 10 pages.
● Every table and figure must have an appropriate caption.
Each of them must be cited at least once in the paper.
● There should be at least 10 publications in the Reference Section with every publication cited at least once.
These publications should be listed in the order of their appearance in the submitted paper.
- ● Papers that do not comply with the required format will be rejected without evaluation.