Int J Performability Eng ›› 2021, Vol. 17 ›› Issue (7): 569-578.doi: 10.23940/ijpe.21.07.p1.569578
Sidali Bachaa,*, Ahmed Bellaouara, Jean-Paul Dronb, and Houssam Lalaa
| 1. Ascher, H. and Feingold, H.
2. Hokstad P.The failure intensity process and the formulation of reliability and maintenance models.
3. Cox D.R.Renewal Theory. Methuen and Company, Ltd, 1962.
4. Cox D.R.The statistical analysis of series of events.Monographs on Applied Probability and Statistics, 1966.
5. Cox, D.R. and Isham, V.Point Processes (Chapman & Hall, Cambridge), 1980.
6. Taylor, H.M., Karlin, S.An Introduction to Stochastic Modelling (Academic Press, London), 1994.
7. Duane J.T.Learning curve approach to reliability monitoring.
8. Crow L.On tracking reliability growth, in Proceedings of the twentieth conference on the design of experiments, ARO Report 75-2, U.S. Army, 1975, pp. 741-754, 1975
9. Crow L.H.
10. Rigdon S.E.Properties of the Duane plot for repairable systems.
11. Nourelfath, M., Fitouhi, M.C. and Machani, M.An integrated model for production and preventive maintenance planning in multi-state systems.
12. Syamsundar, A. and Naikan, V.N.A. Imperfect repair proportional intensity models for maintained systems.
13. Brown, M. and Proschan, F.Imperfect Repair,
14. Kijima M.Some results for repairable systems with general repair.
15. Doyen, L. and Gaudoin, O.Classes of imperfect repair models based on reduction of failure intensity or virtual age.
16. Lugtigheid, D., Banjevic, A. and Jardine, A.K.Modelling repairable system reliability with explanatory variables and repair and maintenance actions.
17. Ghnimi, S., Gasmi, S. and Nasr, A.Reliability parameters estimation for parallel systems under imperfect repair.
18. Gasmi S.Estimating parameters of a log-linear intensity for a repairable system.
19. Fuqing, Y. and Kumar, U.Proportional Intensity Model considering imperfect repair for repairable systems.
20. Pham, H. and Wang, H.Imperfect maintenance.
21. Lindqvist, B.H., Elvebakk, G. and Heggland, K.The trend-renewal process for statistical analysis of repairable systems.
22. Dorado, C., Hollander, M. and Sethuraman, J.Nonparametric estimation for a general repair model.
23. DR, C. and COLL, I.The statistical analysis of dependencies in point processes.
24. Percy, D.F., Kobbacy, K.A.H. and Ascher, H.E. Using proportional-intensities models to schedule preventive-maintenance intervals.
25. Percy, D.F. and Alkali, B.M.Generalized proportional intensities models for repairable systems.
26. Percy, D.F. and Alkali, B.M.Scheduling preventive maintenance for oil pumps using generalized proportional intensities models.
27. Alkali B.Evaluation of generalised proportional intensities models with application to the maintenance of gas turbines.
28. Alkali B.M.Railway rolling stock fleet predictive maintenance data analytics.
29. Kobbacy K.A.H., Fawzi, B.B., Percy, D.F. and Ascher, H.E. A full history proportional hazards model for preventive maintenance scheduling.
30. Scarf, P.A. and Hashem, M.H.On the application of an economic life model with a fixed planning horizon.
31. Gámiz M.L.,López‐Montoya, A.J., Martínez‐Miranda, M.D. and Raya‐Miranda, R. Data visualization for reliability analysis of repairable systems.
32. Finkelstein, M. and Cha, J.H.Point Processes for Reliability Analysis, Shocks, Burn-in and Heterogeneous Populations (Springer, Switzerland), 2018.
33. Wang, H. and Pham, H.
34. Malik M.A.K. Reliable preventive maintenance policy, AIIE Transactions, pp. 221-228, 1979.
35. Grace, Y.Y. and Lawless, J.F.A corrected likelihood method for the proportional hazards model with covariates subject to measurement error.
36. Bacha, S., Bellaouar, A. and Dron, J.P.Predictive Variable Influence on Operating Safety of an Oil Pump using a Generalized Proportional Intensity Model.
37. Byrd, R.H., Gilbert, J.C. and Nocedal, J.A trust region method based on interior point techniques for nonlinear programming.
38. Luenberger, D.G. and Ye, Y.Linear and nonlinear programming(Vol. 2). Reading, MA: Addison-wesley, 1984.
39. Lawless J.F.
|No related articles found!|