D.P. Tripathi*, Mahesh Nayak, Rajaboina Manoj, Surarapu Sudheer, and K. Praghash
| 1. Haupt, R.L. and Ellen Haupt, S., 2004. Practical genetic algorithms, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, 2004.
2. McCall, J. Genetic algorithms for modelling and optimisation.
3. Kirkpatrick, S., Gelatt, C.D. and Vecchi, M.P. Optimization by simulated annealing.
4. Kennedy, J. and Eberhart, R.Particle swarm optimization. In
5. Yang X.S.
6. Yang X.S.Firefly algorithm, stochastic test functions and design optimisation.
7. Dorigo, M., Birattari, M. and Stutzle, T.Ant colony optimization.
8. Rashedi E.,Nezamabadi-Pour, H. and Saryazdi, S. GSA: a gravitational search algorithm.
9. Du, W. and Li, B.Multi-strategy ensemble particle swarm optimization for dynamic optimization.
10. Yao, X., Liu, Y. and Lin, G.Evolutionary programming made faster.
11. Baojiang, Z. and Shiyong, L.Ant colony optimization algorithm and its application to neuro-fuzzy controller design.
12. Kim, T.H., Maruta, I. and Sugie, T.Robust PID controller tuning based on the constrained particle swarm optimization.
13. Cordón, O., Damas, S. and Santamaría, J.A fast and accurate approach for 3D image registration using the scatter search evolutionary algorithm.
14. Narayana M., Nenavath H., Chavan S. and Rao L.K.Intelligent visual object tracking with particle filter based on Modified Grey Wolf Optimizer.
15. P. Bojja,N. Sanam.Design and development of artificial intelligence system for weather forecasting using soft computing techniques”,
16. Sridhar M., Ratnam D.V., Raju K.P., Praharsha D.S. and Saathvika K.Ionospheric scintillation forecasting model based on NN-PSO technique.
17. Jyothula, H., Rao, S.K. and Kumari, V.V.Integration of local chan vase along with optimization techniques for segmentation. In
18. Pappula, L. and Ghosh, D.Cat swarm optimization with normal mutation for fast convergence of multimodal functions.
19. Reddy, B.M., Rahman, M. and Ur, Z.SAR Electromagnetic Image Conditioning Using a New Adaptive Particle Swarm Optimization.
20. Palanisamy, H. and Palaniswami, S. Design and Performance analysis of compact H-Slotted antenna for 2.45 GHz. In
21. Yan Z., Goswami P., Mukherjee A., Yang L., Routray S. and Palai G.Low-energy PSO-based node positioning in optical wireless sensor networks.
22. Abraham K., Diwakar G., andBojja P.Soft computing techniques which are used for rotary turning tool monitoring-literature review,
23. Rajendra Prasad, C. and Bojja, P. A review on bio-inspired algorithms for routing and localization of wireless sensor networks.
24. Nezamabadi-Pour, H., Saryazdi, S. and Rashedi, E. Edge detection using ant algorithms.
25. Lozano, M., Herrera, F. and Cano, J.R.Replacement strategies to preserve useful diversity in steady-state genetic algorithms.
26. Tripathi, P.K., Bandyopadhyay, S. and Pal, S.K.Multi-objective particle swarm optimization with time variant inertia and acceleration coefficients.
27. Hamzaçebi C.Improving genetic algorithms’ performance by local search for continuous function optimization.
28. Wolpert, D.H. and Macready, W.G.No free lunch theorems for optimization.
|No related articles found!|